° Overthinking Everything °

("You're mine, got that?")

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~°🌸°~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(For those who get confused, Hana is y/n. Hana means 'flower')

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~°🌸°~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hana was so out of her mind thinking what had gotten into him, he just left to the district and he came back like this? Where did he even got this attitude from?

Her mind began to spin around like crazy as she was also blushing intensely at this point. He was still near her ear and yet she could hear him breathing. It was calming yet at the same time it wasn't because of how he was pinning Hana to the wall, on purpose.

"Where's my answer?" He whispered to her ear, it sent shivers down her spine and gulped before replying; "I- I got it..." She said, her voice shaking since she kept replaying the scene in her head a million times now.

A small smirk was drawn on Kokushibo's lips, yet it was very unnoticeable. "Good." Was the only thing he said, reaching to her neck that was exposed and gave a small peck on it. And that peck turned into another kiss yet he took the time slide it down to her collarbone, yet he didn't go further. Every single move he made made Hana tremble, which means her body is reacting to his touch.

He continued on to kiss on her neck, making her tremble more. "K-Kokushibo...? What happened to you today...?" She asked weakly, trying to slowly let go of his grasp. Hana couldn't let go of his hold because his grip was so tight, that she almost felt uncomfortable. Kokushibo finally stopped as she finished her sentence, leaning back.

He stared at her for a few seconds before letting go of her. "Ah- pardon my actions, I wasn't truly myself." He spoke out as Hana began to pant for air since she held it ever since he pinned her to the wall. 

"Where did you learn this from..?" She asked once again, but Kokushibo turned around, his back facing her. "...I just randomly found this in the district but...I wanted to know how it would feel like to try and get my emotions back." He explained, finally giving the answer to Hana's question.

Without second thought, Hana walked up to him and hugged him from behind. "That was a weird one, you can feel emotions once you feel more comfortable around a person. I don't really remember but it's something that sparks inside your heart." She explained, yet Kokushibo was embarrassed from his actions earlier and decided to hide it by turning around. But here she is now, hugging her from behind.

He didn't want to make it obvious that he was flustered and embarrassed at the same time, so he hid his face under his bangs. Hana finally let go and  walked away, leaving Kokushibo alone in the room. A sigh came out of his lips and took a glance at the room, she was nowhere to be found.

Her words was something that peaked his attention, 'you can feel emotions once you feel more comfortable around a person. I don't really remember but it's something that sparks inside your heart.' those words repeated inside his head, echoing. 

(Idk if this is a part of the manga but I'll add it anyways)

He felt strange, it felt like someone told him these words before. She looked like...the same black haired woman as her...with a long yellow haori...he couldn't picture it clearly since we all know that Muzan had erased all of his demons' memories. 
.
.
.
.
.
Kokushibo went outside, seeing Hana sitting on the grass full of wildflowers, watching the moon. Her head turned to him and her lips curled up to a smile, she parted her lips to speak;

"Sit here, please." She said, patting the empty spot beside her. Kokushibo had done so, and they were beside each other.

A long silence built up as they watched the full moon. "I'm sorry." He apologized, catching Hana's attention. 
"What fo- Ah- about earlier? It's fine, as long you were honest about your reason." She replied, "But it did surprise me though." She added. A hum was heard from him as a response, agreeing with her.

~Kokushibo pov~

What the hell was that thing I saw at the district..? Two people making out ...

I shouldn't be thinking of that much, it made me nauseous.

~Y/N~

After many moments of awkward silence, dawn was near. Kokushibo stood up and looked down at Hana, "We should go back." He said, turning around. Hana stood up and watched the dawn for second before turning around and going back inside, Kokushibo was seen sitting on the floor with his katana on the floor as well.

She didn't know why but she just found herself blushing as Kokushibo stared at her.

(I almost forgot this is what Hana/ y/n's outfit looks like)

(I changed it bc the last one was kinda boring ngl... this outfit matches the character description, feel free to change it to your liking! The skirt is shorter because if we used long, it will not end up well during combat)

Removing the hairpin on Hana's hair, she held it with care as if it was the most precious thing for her. It actually was, everything that Kokushibo had gifted her, she always took care and treasured it.

Everything was going well, until...they were needed back to the infinity fortress. The sound of biwa was heard, and they were now inside the infinity fortress. The two were together in one room, a room where there were only tall, black pillars, the floor had curvy patterns. No people around, just the two of them, Kokushibo and Hana. They had to take everything seriously and keep their guard up, knowing that Muzan finally visited the Ubuyashiki Family.

This is where everything will happen within one night.

A loud bang was heard, and a person- no, a hashira fell down. It looked like a child with long black hair and teal colored tips, an oversized uniform of the corps. He turned around and saw both Kokushibo and Hana.

Kokushibo was feeling familiar about this boy.

       ~♦ To be continued!
A/N: y'all tysm for the reads and votes 😭😭 right after the next chapter, I will write a guide book on how to make a kny x reader book. This was requested and I decided to do it after the next chapter to give me more time to think of how it will turn out. That book will also contain lectures about fixing your spelling mistakes as well!
-Author-chan (11:58 pm)~♥