° Kindness To One Another °

Douma left, giving up on the human. Kokushibo's calm, yet deadly glare made Douma chuckle and leave from thin air. (name) tugged his kimono and Kokushibo looked where the human was standing still.

"Thank you. Otherwise I would've been killed if you didn't come." (Name) thanked him with a smile and it made his heart skip a beat from her gratitude. Kokushibo patted (name)'s head and and spoke out; "I accept your words of gratitude, (name). You are safe now." He said, his face still looks the same yet it softened as he stared at (name)'s sparkling eyes.

    (Flashback)

Douma went inside (name)'s house without a sound while she is asleep. His cravings for a rare blood got the better of him and wanted to devour this human as possible. Her strong flowery scent felt like heaven to him and followed the string scent of the human, entering her room. His rainbow eyes glowed while the shadow covered the rest of his face. He got more closer and closer to the sleeping (name), "My~ what if I held you hostage before the sun rises? Will Kokushibo-dono still be able to save his little human?~" he whispered to himself, placing a finger on his lips and slowly got more and more close to her sleeping figure.

Douma rubbed her cheeks with his large, cold hands. His hands then carried her in his arms, causing for (name) to wake up from her deep slumber. She gasped when she saw Upper moon 2, Douma himself carrying her. They went to her lovely small garden, Douma looked very impatient from holding himself back to devouring (name) but he had to hold her hostage until Kokushibo comes back. He liked to tease the other upper moons because he is always bored. "Hmm...since Kokushibo-dono will take a while, why don't I taste a little bit of your blood, sweetheart~?" He said, his long sharp nails gently scratching her neck.

"No, please. Don't hurt me!" (Name) said, pleading. Douma was stubborn and did not listen to her words, he slowly leaned on her neck and took a bite, slowly sucking blood. (Name) yelped in pain as his sharp fangs dug deep into her neck, sucking her blood.

Akaza wasn't here at the moment and had a mission to complete, making (name) not call out for any name but only think of the only person to help her, Kokushibo.

        (End of flashback)

"Are you alright? Did he hurt you?" Kokushibo asked, looking at her face and surroundings on her. He saw that she is covering her neck with her hand and seemed to smell her blood. "N-no, I- I am not hurt at all, Kokushibo." (Name) said, but it was already too late. Blood stained her kimono and her face was sweating. Kokushibo pulled her close and removed the hand that was covering her neck.

Without second thought, the hand that covered her neck was filled with her blood. He pulled the hand closer to his mouth gently, sticking out his tongue and licked her blood that was on her hands. He slowly leaned to her neck and stopped himself, holding the urge to do it. He used his kimono to clean her almost clean, bloody hand.

"Kokushibo, why are you holding back?" (Name) asked, observing his actions earlier. This question surprised Kokushibo and his six eyes looked at her. He was silent yet his eyes were questioning if he was allowed to lick the excess blood exposed from Douma's bite. "Did you not eat anything for the past year?" (Name) asked him again.

"Do it, Kokushibo. I won't mind, you need it right?" She added, putting a warm smile on her face. Kokushibo did not hesitate to slowly look away from her face to her bleeding neck. He leaned closer to it and stuck out his tongue to lick the excess blood. He closed his eyes and enjoyed the taste of her blood, his tongue exploring the pool of running blood from the bite wound gently and slowly.

His gentleness made (name)'s heart flutter of how a gentleman Kokushibo is and did not mean any harm to her at all cost. Once all the blood was clean, Kokushibo used his kimono to clean the leftover saliva on her neck.

"Uhm... Kokushibo? I think we should go back. The sun is almost rising." (Name) said, observing Kokushibo's actions carefully. Kokushibo nodded in response, dragging her along with him as they went back inside (name)'s estate.

As they got back inside the estate, (name) grabbed a clean cloth in her room to stop the bleeding on her neck, putting pressure while Kokushibo helped in cleaning her open wound. She might die in blood loss if the bleeding didn't stop anytime soon.

"Kokushibo, thank you again." (Name) spoke out, breaking the silence between them. Kokushibo remained quiet, letting her continue her speech and gratitude towards him. "Thank you for helping me clean my wound... No, not only that. Thank you for not leaving me alone for a year, if I hadn't met you, I would still be lonely." (Name) added, his face still looks calm but deep inside he is surprised by her words.

He didn't know what to say, he only stayed because of a dream he had. A dream where Yoriichi's words meant that he trusted (name). Why did he follow Yoriichi's words? His instincts were telling Kokushibo that (name) is someone to be trusted and protected. It's like her soul was a precious one.

Kokushibo stood up and went infront of (name). He knelt down to reach her level and stared into her eyes. (Name)'s hand raised and placed it on his cheek, his pair of eyes closed. (Name) gave off another warm smile drawn to her face as her thumb rubbed his cheek gently. "It's okay, you don't have to say anything." She whispered. She removed her hand on his cheek and it laid down on her lap.

"You should rest and not work tomorrow. You need it." Kokushibo said, gently.

             ~♦ To be continued!

A/N: Thank you for the reads. Even if it is a small amount of reads, I still appreciate it. I will continue to write to complete this book even if school starts again. Thank you very much. ♥