° Hashira Encounter °

"Tomioka-san! Do you think this mission is going to be hard? Please say something!" Shinobu whined, poking Giyuu's shoulder while they were walking in the woods. "It depends, Kocho. Oyakata-sama said that a woman has been with a demon." He replied with a cold and expressionless tone, his face is also expressionless.

"Hmm...I see Tomioka-san. But you should speak more often." Shinobu said. Giyuu's face was still expressionless. Walking in a forest with so many tall trees surrounding them with a setting sun was a nice view. The birds were chirping, while the Kasugai crow leads them to their location.
.
.
.
.
.
While (name) was brushing Kokushibo's hair, she stopped to stroke his hair with her hands. She would always do this if she finished brushing his smooth hair. Kokushibo on the other hand, was also enjoying (name) brushing his hair and also plays with it. "(Name)..." Kokushibo called out, while she continued to crush his hair. She hummed in response and waited for him to speak.

"What if...you became a demon like me...?" He asked seriously, it was like a hard question (like math) for (name) to answer. "I don't know," she admitted, but she sounded like she was still thinking for the correct answer.

"do you want me to become one?" She continued, leading for Kokushibo to be surprised. As (name) finally finished brushing and tying his hair up, Kokushibo turned his head to her, catching her attention. "Do you want me to turn you into one? In that way, we can always be together..." he spoke out, the first time he spoke a lot of words. Mostly, he would reply with a few words only, even during uppermoon meetings. 

(name)'s dark pink eyes widened as he spoke, yet she thought of the right decision. Kokushibo gave her the time to think and call out for him if she had decided. 

"Will I agree to this? If I do, I won't be able to walk under the sun again... Demons don't need the money to eat, right? If I became a demon, I would end up being killed anyways and be sent to hell...but as long as it's him, I will surely agree. But if I do this...the Kusomaki household's history will end here..." she thought. After a while of deciding, she called out for Kokushibo who was waiting in the living room. 

As the voice of (name) was heard, Kokushibo immediately dashed to her room within a blink of an eye. Honestly, this kind of startled (name) since she wasn't used to him teleporting infront of her at times. "Have you decided?" he asked, standing infront of (name) who was sitting on her knees at the tatami mat, still in the same spot where she brushed Kokushibo's hair. Her lips curled up to a smile, nodding as response to his question. "I have decided," she said, looking up at him (because he is really tall like 6'3).

(Name) nodded and parted her lips to speak, "My answer is...I want to become a demon. I'm quite scared of death.." she said softly, her eyes looking up at his tall figure. For a moment, Kokushibo stared at her, then his lips curled up to a small smile. He then gestured for her to stand up and follow him.

Although (name) didn't know what he's going to do, she still followed him towards her garden. The sun had already set so it was no problem.

As they reached the garden, Kokushibo stood before (name), towering over her short figure. (Y'all are attacking me for the short height- but let's just do the way how Muzan gives blood to other demons) Kokushibo then told (name) to close her eyes and she followed what he had ordered her to do so. Waiting patiently, Kokushibo put his index finger on her forehead and his nail dug in her skin, giving her his blood. This seem to peak Kokushibo's interest because she didn't react at all, no matter what the pain was.

After giving her a massive blood that can reach to a lowermoon rank, she still didn't react, and to be honest, her appearance had changed. Her hair gree longer, now reaching her knees with a slight color of (f/c) at the tip.
.
.
.
.
.
The water and insect hashira were now running towards the mountain where (name) had lived on, now that the sun had set. They had to hurry incase of any harm of the demon to her. Giyuu's face was always serious while Kocho continued to annoy the living hell out of him, but he didn't mind because he liked to talk to Kocho although he didn't amit it. (Giyushino the best >-<)
.
.
.
.
.
After Kokushibo had given (name) a lot of blood, he had noticed that she barely reacted to her transformation at all. Nothing much changed but the fact that her left eye can now see but can only be used when absorbing humans or serious battles.

Her appearance didn't change much but she still looked like a human, a normal human. She need some practice of her new ability, since she was just a new demon with no knowledge.

Turning around, they saw the two hashiras standing with shocked faces. Knowing that they're no match to the Upper Moon One, Kokushibo all by themselves.

"Tomioka-san, I don't think I have enough poison for Upper one." Shinobu whispered to Giyuu as they unsheathed their katanas. Giyuu was not practically the strongest hashira like Himejima Gyomei but he had to try. No. He was no match against Upper one. "We can't fight him, Kocho. He's Upper Moon One and I'm not strong like Himejima. I suppose we retreat or we will die." Giyuu stated, stepping back a little.

As the two demons stood infront of the hashiras, Kokushibo only had one priority, and that is to protect (name) because she was still not a member of the Twelve Kizuki. She was just a plain and weak demon.

     ~♦ To be continued!
A/N: tysm for the votes and reads! I rlly appreciate it and it just gives me the motivation to write more chapters. I'm not good at writing angst but I will try my best to write for the upcoming chapters. Have a good day/night.❤️