° Solved Mystery °

"Is there something you need?"

His lips curled up to a small smile, she have noticed and it made her eyes sparkle in admiration.

"You look better when you smile. But even if you don't smile you still look good." She said with a soft chuckle, her thumbs caressing his cheek.

"I have something to confess," he said, looking at her dark pink eye. She kept quiet, letting him continue with a smile, yet listening carefully.

"My Master will come here to meet you. You have to listen to him carefully and serve him as needed, if he tends to harm you, I will take that position." For you were the two words he didn't add. Her eyes widened in surprise, not expecting for him to say 'if he tends to HARM' harm (name).

Her lips frowned, her mind was spinning after hearing that he will take the position if he, his master tends to hurt her. "H-harm m-me...?" She asked, to make sure she heard it right. (Name) wanted to know if she was hallucinating or not, her curiosity grew bigger and bigger every moment. Her heart pounding faster not because she was flustered, she was full of fear of him taking the position to get hurt.

Unfortunately, he nodded yet still silent. The small smile in his face disappeared, the blank expression remained. Her hands clutched his kimono that was on his chest tightly as tears began to form on the corner of her eyes.

"N-no... I will not allow you to take that position even if your master tends to hurt me, I will not allow you so. You have given me the help I always needed, the help that I would not be alone." She said, biting her lower lip to a fine thin line to hold herself from crying, her hands clutching even more tight on his kimono.

"I believe I cannot do that." He said, kneeling down to reach her level. He wrapped his arms around her waist and buries his head on her chest, slowly and gently scratching her back to comfort her.

(name) buries her head on his and let out her tears, she doesn't know how she would thank him so much for not leaving her alone within these dark and cold nights for a year. The way he was always around, they way he made her flustered for a little, the way he made her smile and the way she saw his smile. From the bottom of her heart, he became one of the most important being to her.

'Big brother, she trusts you. She doesn't want you to get hurt, she wants to thank you how you were there for her.' a voice of young Yoriichi whispered in his mind. Kokushibo let out a silent gasp as he heard the young Yoriichi.

'Is this the right choice? To stay with her until she dies?' he thought to himself.

(name) let go, deciding she had to accept it even if she doesn't want it. Slowly loosening her hug on Kokushibo. Her teary eyes remained there, yet she did not sob.

"I guess...I might have to accept it...even if I really do not want it." She said, patting his head as his head continues to rest on her chest.

Not long until the day came she had to see their Master. She prepared herself the hour before he came, stiffening her body not to tremble infront on the guest.

As he arrived, the only thing (name) could feel is his overwhelming heavy aura and had an ominous smell she could never describe or put into words.

(name) politely bowed at him, his crimson red eyes looked at with a small grin on his face.

"Welcome, I suppose you are Kokushibo's Master?" She asked, trying to look calm as possible.

"I see you already know," he said almost a mocking tone. "It seems he had already told you about me meeting you. I am Kibutsuji Muzan, the first demon to exist in Japan history." He continued, he raised his hand and pointed a finger at her forehead while her dark pink eyes met his crimson red eyes as he towered over her.

"I might have to remind you that I can see and detect every move my loyal and powerful demon makes, that is Kokushibo. Be sure to remember that, mortal." He pointed out, his finger went down to her chin making her to be forced to look at him directly.

The way Muzan glared into her eyes gave shivers down her spine, his eyes screamed danger and looked like he was about to devour her for the next moment. He then let go of her and snapped his fingers.

The three powerful Upper Moons kneeled down behind (name), she sat on her knees and looked at him as he sat on a chair infront of her.

"Hm... It seems your soul is holding back series of questions, do you mind asking me those?" He rested is head on the back of his palm, looking at (name) calmly.

"H-how did you know... Muzan-sama...?" She asked, yet she called him 'Muzan-sama' to show off more respect towards him to gain her interest and trust. "Don't tend to ask me that, I have my own ways, now speak up." He responded yet he furrowed his eyebrows a little. She gulped and parted her lips to speak.

"Why did you want to meet me?"

"A good question, mortal. You have peaked my interest. I've wondered why Kokushibo gained interest in you. My my, now I know why. It's your beauty is it not? You seem to also have a sweet flowery scent that might've mesmerized him. Your blood is also rare, I can tell by the smell." He replied, though his answers were all correct.

His words left (name) shocked. She had no idea what else to respond, but she bowed before him to give off kind manners. Muzan smiled joyfully, fully interested in this woman.

"You seem to catch my breath not only your beauty but also this actions you are showing. What a rare blood human you are."

            ~ ♦ To be continued!