° Together °

(As said im the previous chapters, I informed that I will add a little bit of a spicy moment. *Wink wink*)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
.
.
Kokushibo was sent to a mission along with the new Upper Moon 6, (name) or Hana. They called her Hana as she slowly forgets her real name.

It may seem really weird but Hana's blood demon art can make illusions examples are humans, places, objects etc.

"I'm glad I was accepted." Hana spoke out, looking at the moon as she smiled from the peace and quiet. The moon's light showered upon them as the sound of crickets were loud and heard clearly from the forest, they were walking together in that deep maze of the forest. In which seemed romantic to Hana.

The only little detail she knew about her past life was she felt a spark for someone, that someone was so special to her. That could mean only one person, and it was the person who was with her all the time and yes, it's Kokushibo himself.
.
.
.
.
They came across a small house where it was near an entertainment district, which was was perfect. It seemed to be abandoned since the inside had no lights or rather, the outside and inside were nothing but messy and dusty.

It kind of annoyed Hana because of the mess, she thought of cleaning it up before her temper gets high. Kokushibo took notice of this and decided to help her in any way.

"We should clean this up..." She muttered under her breath and Kokushibo could only nod in response, while Hana was pulling her kimono sleeves up and tying them.

While cleaning, Hana/(name) was surprised there was still clean water near the house. It was only a bit stain of blood around the area and nothing much were messy. It took quite a while to clean up because the bloodstains had dried on the walls and floor itself, since demons don't get tired and has enough stamina, it was cleaned up until near dawn.

Laying down the only futon, Kokushibo insisted on letting Hana rest instead of him. Hana sat down beside the futon, and looks back at Kokushibo.

"Are you sure? We can share this though." She muttered, feeling guilty for letting Kokushibo just wait until nighttime again. Kokushibo stared at her sitting figure before him and parted his lips to speak;

"I suppose we can." Was all he said, nothing else. Before Hana could speak, her vision of the world tilted and realized he was pulled down by Kokushibo. He was sure fast in movement, she was now laying beside Kokushibo, on purpose.

A large cold hand stroked through Hana's cheek and brushed a strand of hair away from her face, a dust of blush spread on Hana's face. It was the first time she felt him give her affection and it was surprising. Not only that, he had a small smile drawn on his lips, which was a normal one.

Kokushibo would usually give Hana a small smile and it didn't bother her that much, she finds it adorable.

After a while of silence, they end up asleep, together. As the day continues, both demons were still in that place, hiding from the sun and with each other on one futon.

Two upper moons slept together peacefully, cuddling with each other. No, Hana couldn't sleep well because of how intense she was blushing as Kokushibo had his arms wrapped around her waist, pulling her closer to him.

(Just a quick reminder, you can think of ur demon oc's clothes to your liking but it has to be related to ur BDA.)

Hana couldn't help but stare at his sleeping face, all of his eyes closed and yet that made Hana feel relieved because if his eyes were open, she would still be confused where to look. Even as a human, she struggled even on her first day meeting him.

As a small sign of affection, Hana also wrapped her arms around him and led to her hugging him back. This caused for Kokushibo's face to soften a bit, still asleep.

After a while if calming down, Hana eventually fell asleep with him as daytime continued. The small house they were in still looked abandoned from the outside so no one really touched or manged to went inside.
.
.
.
.
.
Hana woke up to having no one in her arms. At first, she rubbed her eyes and suddenly realized. She immediately sat up and looked for him, he was nowhere to be found. It was already dark and she knew he went for a hunt. Since the small house was near the entertainment district, he would easily find food for the both of them.

Hana stood up and folded the futon neatly, putting it back to its closet.

After she had done so, she turned to see Kokushibo back. He had nothing in his hands.

"Kokushibo?" She called out, but silence was beginning to build between them. Hana was about to take a step closer to him but he already walked closer to her, taking grab of her wrists pulling her closer.

This shocked Hana and a small gasp was heard, Kokushibo let go on her left wrist and kept the right one. He then leaned closer, and whispered to her ear.

"I'm sorry..." He apologized, Hana already knew what he meant and didn't care at all.

"It's fine, but what's with this act-" before she could finish her sentence, a large cold hand pinned her to the wall. Hana was blushing intensely from his actions, yet Kokushibo's mouth was still near her ear. Hana gulped and her lips trembled, yet her face was showing was that she was speechless yet flustered at the same time.

"You know... you're cute." He whispered, sending shivers down Hana's spine. Without warning, he gave a small peck on her cheek and his lips eventually reached to her neck, causing to flinch. While his hand was holding her right wrist, his other free hand slipped on her waist and wrapped his arm around it, pulling her even closer.

Hana closed her eyes and did not expect a kiss from him, her eyes opened wide while Kokushibo's tongue explored her mouth. Hana had no clue what had got him to do this to her and this side of him was rarely shown.

After he finally let go, he leaned to her ear, whispering words.

"You're mine, got that?"

   ~♦To be Continued!
A/N: sorry for the late post! School as started and I am struggling because I am in a higher section which means all the students with honors are my classmates. Since I am an honor student, I can't fail. I am also a content creator in tiktok and daily uploads are needed. I promise to post more often if I had the time, thank you for understanding!