Ghost

Regulus Black x Reader

Requested by Anon

Halloween 2023 event

Request: Anonymous asked: Hey there 😊 may I request [Character] is dead. Unless you're hanging out with a ghost you must have lost your mind. Regulus black is character #halloween2023

Regulus chuckled as you filled him in on what he'd missed. "It sounds like a lot of fun." He said and you frowned. Your arms dropped from where they had hung in the air as you mimed out a gesture enthusiastically.

"Fun! It was stressful. Dangerous! We could have been caught or eaten or..." You rambled off. Regulus laughed harder at that and shook his head.

"Sirius wouldn't have let that happen to you." He assured you. You smiled and shrugged.

"I don't know. He's been pretty annoying lately. He keeps moping about and sighing like he's sad." You explained. The smile on Regulus' face fell at that and he shifted in his seat.

"Well, that's Sirius for you." He said quickly. His gaze flitted over the room and darted to the door when someone knocked.

"(Y/N) It's Sirius. Are you and Lily nearly ready?" He called through the door.

"Lily? She isn't here. It's just me and Reg." You answered and rolled your eyes and Regulus who smiled sadly at you. Going to open the door you found Sirius with a strange look on his face. James and Remus were standing down the hall staring at the floor awkwardly.

"If she isn't here, who were you talking to?" Sirius asked. He was dressed in all black which wasn't unusual but so were James and Remus. Sirius pushed into the room and looked around.

"I just told you. Reg..." You gestured to the chair where Regulus had been and stopped. Sirius turned and stared at you with a hard blank expression. He grabbed your arm as you tried to push past him and look in the room for where Regulus could have gone.

"Regulus is dead. Unless you're hanging out with a ghost you must have lost your mind." Sirius' voice was hard when he spoke. James and Remus shuffled closer.

"Sirius. We have to get going." James said quietly. You pulled your arm away from Sirius and he sighed, going to your wardrobe.

"You could at least be ready on time." He went into your wardrobe and pulled an outfit on a hanger in a black bag. He dumped it on your bed and gestured for everyone to leave. Opening the bag you stopped and took a step back. Funeral robes.