Meet The FuckUps

Depuis le début

"Open the goddamn door. Open the door don't waste my time."

"Pull your ass outta your heads! The boss is on deck!"
One of the officers trailing behind the main officer.

The security guards pushed open the first layer of metal bars that were covering the woman.

"Open perimeter fence."
Still dangling from her rope, the woman turned to face them.

In order for the main officer to see the woman, the fences were unlocked.

"If she moves, fire her up, all right?"
The main officer told the backup officers before going to the woman.

"You gonna come down from there, or what?"
Before flipping and turning and jumping off her rope to approach the police, the woman giggled.

The woman placed her hands on the metal bars securing the cop to them.

"You know the rules, hotness. You gotta keep off those bars."

"These bars?"

"Yes, those bars."
The woman licked one of the bars in front of her while looking at the man.

"Oh, my, god."
The woman laughed while the man chuckled.

"You are in really bad shape, upstairs lady!"

"You gonna come in here and tell me that? Or are you too scared?"

She provoked the man as he was still looking at her.

"Come, on. I'm bored. I'm bored! Play with me!"

"You put five of my guards in the hospital, lady. No one's gonna play with you. You sleep on the ground."

"I sleep where I want, when I want, and with who I want."
The man laughed in her face.

"Man, I love you...Alpha one, hit her."

The woman's cage electrocuted and shocked her back when the man inspecting the security cameras pressed a button leading to her cell.

The woman squirmed on the cold ground and started getting flashbacks.

.𖥔 ݁ ˖𖦹⭒°。⋆

The woman was curled up against the metal walls, the room was blue and pink, and there were a large number of police officers present.

"Come on, man! You're six foot four and she's a tiny girl."
The main officer yelled at one of them as the woman laughed.

With a leather strap around her wrist, ankles, and chest as well as a ball gag in her mouth, the woman was now chained to a chair.

"You got a choice tonight. What we got here?"
On the table next to the bounded woman we're Forcevite's with different colors.

"We got chocolate, strawberry, or vanilla."
They sucked 'strawberry' out of the can and injected the liquid into her arm.

[ForceVite is like when you can't eat solid foods so they put it in your blood stream. And here since Harley couldn't eat they gave her liquid foods. Like when your in the hospital and they put a needle inside of you filled with water.]