Tub

Daryl was confused to say the least.
The last thing he remembered was that he was dying on the floor after being shot and hit around the head by an old man, but now he's just awoken in a nice bed in a big shrink looking room.

He looks down at himself to see he's in a white night shirt and comfortable leggings.
He looks to his left to see a woman approaching him, he watches her closely as she sits in front of him and reaches for the bandage on his arm.
"Good morning... I need to check your wound, see if the cauterisation was successful"

Usually Daryl would be more skeptical but he understood that he was probably only alive because of this woman, so he held his arm out.

"Who're you"

"Isabelle... you're Daryl Dixon... from America, a place called the common wealth, right?"

Daryl grunts, realising she must've listened to his radio.

After seeing that his wound was healing well, she stood up and started filling a metal bath tub.

"You can clean up in here and I'll be back after"

She walked toward the door.

"I'll be back with fresh clothes for you Monsieur Dixon"

She left.

Daryl stood up from where he was seated and faced the tub before pulling off the night shirt and then reaching down to pull off the leggings. He had no boxers on underneath, meaning that the woman must've completely stripped and then dressed him, Daryl's face felt hot at the thought.

He slowly lifted one foot into the tub and then the other and sunk down, he felt better not to have his private area completely on show and to be submerged in water.

Daryl didn't make much effort to properly wash, he just sat there. He jumped slightly when Isabelle entered back into the room, she placed some clothes on the bed and then walked to sit beside the tub. Daryl's hands quickly went to cover himself but he realised the water wasn't clear anymore so there was no need, he held onto the sides of the tub.

Isabelle began to rub some gel onto the gash on his forehead, she was gentle to push his hair out of the way and Daryl's eyes didn't leave her face as he looked up at her.

"Look up"

He tilted his head back so she could wipe the wet sponge across his neck. Daryl had never let anyone touch him like this, he felt strange to have trusted this woman so quickly but she was so gentle it was hard not to.

The sponge felt nice on Daryl's neck, sending goosebumps across his whole body.

Isabelle pretended not to notice.

"Sit forward"

He hesitated, his scars are still something he's insecure about but he eventually leant forward.

Isabelle was quiet for a second.

"These scars?"

Daryl would usually say something snarky or not reply at all.

"Daddy was a smoker"

He waited for her to show him pity or ask if he was okay but she didn't.

"Do you have siblings?"

"Mhm... used to... a brother"

Daryl knew that his nervousness was evident in his voice.

Isabelle left the conversation at that.

"Lean back" she placed her hand on his shoulder and daryl froze for a second and then went back to his original position.

Her lingering touch on his shoulder made him feel a bit dizzy, he was slightly uncomfortable but also strangely enjoyed it. Goosebumps rose again and he felt a slight twitch in his dick. He silently prayed that it wouldn't go any further than that, but it had been so long since he'd had a chance to relieve himself, his body was not gonna play ball, especially because now it was someone else touching him. He'd never done anything more than hug anyone before.