Chapter 19: Inhibitions Part Two

Katia grinned, excited to create a beautiful look for you. She began blending the foundation into your skin, using her brushes to define your features. "Alright, let's get you looking fabulous!"

She applied a light shimmer to your cheekbones, then moved on to contouring your jawline. She took her time, making sure every stroke was perfect. She couldn't believe how much she was having doing this.

"Do you have any specific colors you'd like me to use? Or should I just wing it?"

You giggled and kept smiling as the cold brush tapped your cheeks and jaw. Katia took another tip of her drink. Since she is a lightweight though, she was starting to become tipsy, but still very conscious and coherent.

"Wing the shit out of it." You encouraged her.

Katia laughed at your request, feeling more confident in her abilities. The Khajiit rummaged through her makeup case while wagging her tail, pulling out various colors and textures. "Alright, let's see what I can come up with."

She began applying a deep purple eyeshadow to your lids, bending it up towards your brows. Then, she added a shimmery gold to your inner corners, making your eyes pop. For your lips, she chose a bold red, painting them full and luscious.

"What do you think so far? Too much? Not enough?" She asked, awaiting patiently for your reply, and smiling warmly.

Fourth drink, you were tipsy. When she gave you a mirror, you laughed like a donkey and wheezed. Katia laughed along with you, feeling the warmth of the alcohol spread through her body. She took another sip of her drink, feeling that  familiar buzz start to kick in.

"Well, you look absolutely stunning! I'm so glad you like it." She advised, and leaned in, pressing her body against yours. Her cheeks were flushed, and her eyes were bright with excitement "So, what should we do next? Wanna dance or something?

You tried to catch your breath after the laugher, and you gave a delayed reply to how she did your makeup. "I look. So damn fabulous babe!"

Katia grinned, wrapping her arms around your waist. She was feeling increasingly affectionate and playful. "Well, you better believe it. I'm the best makeup artist around, and I wouldn't have it any other way." She pulled you closer, nuzzling her nose against yours. The room started to spin slightly, but she ignored it, lost in the moment. "Now, how about that dance... I think I'm up for it. Are you?"

You got up from the bed. The rush of alcohol in your blood threw you off balance since you didn't stand for awhile. But after a moment, you were able to steady yourself. As a gentleman, you wobbly offered her your hand as you smiled through your goofiness. "May I take this dance?"

Katia giggled, taking your hand and allowing you to lead her to the dance floor. She was a bit wobbly herself, but she didn't want to ruin the moment by mentioning it.

"Of course, you can have this dance. And any other dance you want." She said.

She wrapped her arms around your neck, pressing her body against yours. The music was loud, and the room was spinning, but she didn't care. She was lost in the moment, enjoying the feeling of being in your arms. "You know, you're not so bad when you're drunk." She told you quietly in your chest.

The dance floor was actually your living room. The alcohol called you both the best dancers in all the land, with the world being your audience. Both of you took another drink of the alcohol and completely finished the large glass, and sat it down, while you were in each other's arms, swaying back and forth.

Katia laughed, feeling the warmth of your breath on her neck. She closed her eyes, enjoying the feeling of being close to you. She leaned in, pressing a gentle kiss to your cheek. The alcohol was starting to cloud her judgement, but she didn't care. She was just happy to be with you.

"Let's dance all night, if you want. I'm having so much fun with you." She said softly and playfully.

You laughed slower and silier, as your breaths now reeked with booze. Your speed was unfocused and you spoke a little louder than usual. "See there? Drinking is not so bad, you don't have to be at some stupid party!"

Katia giggled, her cheeks flushed with excitement. She wrapped her arms tightly around your neck, feeling safe and secure in your embrace. "You're absolutely right! Parties are overrated anyway. Plus, we get to spend time together, just the two of us. It's perfect."
She leaned in and gave you another peck on the lips. "Mmm... I think we should do this more often. What do you think?"

Your judgement was a little clouded, but the point you were trying to make made sense for both of you. You were so proud and declarative, you almost fell, almost taking her down with you. "Yeah, we should fuckin' do this and fuck and fucking.. EVERY NIGHT!!!"

"Yes, let's do this every night. Let's make love, and dance, and just be together. I don't ever want to be apart from you again." She laid her hand on your cheekbone suggestively, and grinned lasciviously. "Let's go to bed, okay? I want to see where this night takes us."

You moaned in comfort and love, hugging her tightly like a teddy bear as you swayed back and forth. "Yes sweet, sweet kitty. My princess kitty."

"My love, my prince. Im so lucky to have you. I'm all your's, my love. Do with me as you please."

You took her by her little hand and led the way to the bedroom. From there, you two would began to kiss again and make out passionately. Both of you breathed heavily with every kiss, wanting, desiring, and tasting each other further and further.

The two of you made love loudly and beautifully, wearing each other out from the physical intensity of their lovemaking. Afterwards, you both took a bath together and ordered pizza, and fell asleep in each other's arms in bed, watching each other's favorite show.