Weird looks

Unknown POV

I've been hanging out with them for a while now. We all even got accepted into the same college. I could've shared a dorm with that disgusting creature and my beloved, but that would ruin my whole plan, I still have so much planning to do if I want everything to be perfect.

Rantaro's POV

"Do you really have to go, Rantaro?" My sister asks,

"Unfortunately, yes, but don't worry, it's my last year of college." I say, reassuring her.

"And you'll come home during all your breaks and holidays?"

"Yes."

"And! You'll bring Kokichi with you?"

"Well, of course!"

"Okay!" Sayuri said smiling and hugging me.

I hug her back before grabbing my stuff for college and heading out the door. Before going to college, I pick up Kokichi from his house to drive him to college. He doesn't have his license yet because he's scared of driving.

After about 10 minutes I arrived at Kokichi's house. As I pull up, he's sitting on his porch swing, sleeping? Huh, that's weird.

I park my car in front of his house and get out to get him. I walk up to him, and he's still asleep.

"Hey Ko," I say softly.

Nothing.

"Kokichi?" I say while shaking him lightly.

He then begins to stir in his sleep. "Hum..?" He mumbles before slowly opening his eyes.

"O-oh!- Hey Rantaro..!" he says sleepily.

"Didn't get much sleep last night?" I ask.

He shakes his head. "No.. Shuichi came over last night and stayed pretty late," he says, his eyes half lidded.

"Oh? Why was he here?" I ask, trying to hide my jealously.

"He wanted to talk about Danganronpa, you know, the usual.." he says before yawning.

"Okay.. well, you ready to go? You got your stuff ready?"

Kokichi quickly jumps up, "Oh-! Yeah, let me go get it!" he says before quickly running into his house to grab his stuff.

I slightly laugh. God, I love him.

Once Kokichi grabs his things, we finally head off to our last year of college.

After about a two hour drive we finally make it to the college. As we walk onto campus, we see our friends... and Shuichi. I still don't really understand why Kokichi forgave him so easily. Well, bless him for being such a sweetheart. Maki and Kokichi are really the only people who talk to him. Kaede and I don't really. We both get weird feelings when he's around.

"Sup, Kaede."

"Oh, thank God you're here!" she says, "I don't know how much longer I could've dealt with this freak alone," she whispers, gesturing towards Shuichi.

"I know what you mean.." I mumble.

"Kokichi!" Maki says before hugging Kokichi.

Kokichi smiles and hugs her back.

No one's POV

"Where's my hug at Kokichi?"

Kokichi's smile soon fades as he hears that voice. He looks up at Shuichi and nervously smiles. "O-oh right... sorry Sh-shuichi," he awkwardly laughs before half hugging him.

Kaede gives Shuichi a weird look before interrupting. "Anyways, Kokichi, how was your summer break?"

Kokichi lets go of Shuichi before looking at Kaede, "Oh, it was fine, um, how about yours?"

As Kaede and Kokichi continue their conversation, Rantaro notices Shuichi giving him a death glare, Rantaro looks back at him with a confused look.

A few moments later, Shuichi finally speaks again. "Say Rantaro, can you come by my house later tonight?"

Should Rantaro go over to Shuichi's house?

Yes or No

For this story, I think for some chapter, I'm gonna let you guys decide what happens in the story, so this will kinda be like an interactive story. Just comment what you think Rantaro will do, and whichever one has the most votes, that is what will happen. Each choice will affect the story, so choose wisely!