Chapter Thirty-One

En başından başla

My phone vibrates.

Niall: *last chance zayn*

"Zayn, you have to go now. You have to trust me. Go," I say.

"I've already said I'm not leaving. I need to find out-"

"Why hello there," a voice says.

Zayn gulps and looks at me with eyes brimming with fear.

"Oh shit," Zayn whispers, "that's not Niall."

"No!" I scream as the figure dashes toward us.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sunlight enters through a window and I arise in a gigantic bed with tall columns as bedposts and silk sheets are covering my body. I'm wearing my pajamas.

I immediately jump out of the bed and look out of the window. Impeccable gardens that were created as a maze of many colors stretch out for at least a mile in every direction. A lake and a stream are located in the gardens. I continue to look around the backyard until I see a word formed by several rows of plants. Not just a word. A last name.

Whittaker.

I gasp loudly and turn around as I hear the doorknob to the room turning.

"Leave me alone!" I scream.

Tears start to pour down my face.

The door opens unveiling the person coming in.

"Don't fret my dear, I'm here for you," he says.

"What do you want Niall?!" I scream and run to the wall, "Why am I here?! Where is Zayn?!"

"Wow you sure are a ball full of energy," Niall says and approaches me, "I shouldn't have let you sleep for so long."

I push Niall away from me and sprint towards the door. I escape the elaborate room and I'm running as fast as I can down a massive hallway. Niall is pacing right behind me.

Niall grabs my arm and I scream as he pulls me towards him.

"Slow down there tiger," he says, "I don't want you slipping away."

"Why are you doing this?" I cry, "What do you want?"

"We've got a big day ahead of us and I need you to cooperate."

"What the hell are you talking about?"

"That doesn't sound like cooperation," he says while he holds my arms behind my back.

"Where is Zayn?!"

"I need you to cooperate. Let's go. Your bags are already in the car."

"Can I at least have an explanation?!"

"Later. We're going to miss our flight."

I almost pass out from the overwhelming stress that is throbbing in my brain.

"Relax Emily, it's just a flight."

~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Can you at least tell me where we're going?"

I'm sitting an immaculate white leather seat on a pristine white private jet. I'm seated across from Niall who is on his phone. He's wearing his black RayBan sunglasses and a black suit. Niall made me put on an expensive black dress and black red-bottom stilettos.

"Canada," Niall responds without looking up from his phone.

"Canada? What's in Canada?"

"Are you ever going to stop asking so many damn questions?"