Chapter Fifteen

Sorry no hints for One Direction lyrics for this chapter, but I'm curious who can find them all! Don't forget to vote! <3

----------------------------

"Emily!" I hear him yell behind me as I run out of the door, "it's not what it looks like!"

I ignore the perennial cries from Niall and Stephanie behind me as I run out into the streets and continue running down the sidewalk without looking back.

The sun has completely set and I stop running as I am now walking alone on the dark streets of Chicago.

Tears are incessantly pouring out of my eyes and I continue to wipe away the tears with my shirt.

I scream as I kick a nearby trash can, but horrible pain begins to throb in my foot. I realize that I am now in downtown Chicago and I sit on a bench in front of a gray, cemented building due to my foot being in serious pain after connecting with the metal trash can.

I reach into my pocket to grab my phone and see that there are many missed calls from both Niall and Stephanie. I ignore them and place my phone back in my pocket and stare out onto the busy Chicago street that is in front of me.

Many cars pass by but there is no one walking on the streets. I am alone on this sidewalk surrounded by crumbling buildings with graffiti covering the walls. Fear builds inside of me as my mind races of what can occur in dark sidewalks during the night, but my thoughts return to Niall.

My mind flashes with images of that slut sitting in Niall's lap while she was sucking on his face and he wouldn't stop until she let go. I'm honestly in shock. I can't believe he would do something like that.

I feel like my heart has been ripped from my chest. I was betrayed. He lied to me. He told me that he's never been with any girl yet I see him making out with that girl without hesitation or remorse.

I fell into his trap. No woman in the world deserves this. No woman deserves to be stabbed in the back by the man she has been falling in love with.

I'm such an idiot. I'm so stupid. Even though I only knew him for a few days, he won me over with his words and actions. He seemed so sweet and kind, but it was all a lie.

I'm still crying, but I need to stop being sad over someone who doesn't give a shit about me.

My face is buried in the palms of my hands until I look up at the sound of a car pulling up to the curb in front of me.

The window of the car rolls down and a man looking to be in his 60s pokes his head out of the window.

"How much baby?" he winks.

"What are you talking about?" I say as I look at the man with a confused look.

"What's your rates baby?"

It takes me a few seconds to realize the man's motives.

"Oh my god no! I'm not a prostitute!"

"Wanna try?" he smirks.

"I'm calling the cops!"

The man quickly rolls up the window and his car disappears within seconds.

I look down at myself. I really do look like a prostitute. I shouldn't have let Stephanie convince me to wear this shit.

I return to my thoughts about Niall. Thank you for showing me who you are underneath. You are a lying, manipulating, deceitful man who doesn't deserve me. I deserve better than him.

At least he didn't get all of me. Thank you Harry for stopping us from going all the way. Niall doesn't care about me. He just wanted sex from me. I bet he does have sex all the time, but he acted like he didn't so he could have sex with me. I'm so fucking stupid.