Chapter 2: The Night Shift

As the night shift came around, the diner closed down after a long day of the grand opening. Mark, Hank, Jack and the rest of the crew left for the night, but the security guard who signed up to be the night guard, but stayed all day. John received a message from Mark, regarding the new employee, Julien, who will be coming in for the night shift just to get used to of the diner. He didn't reply as he resumed cleaning the diner.

As time goes by, John had a weird feeling like he was being watched. He finished cleaning as he looks over at the stage, "For some reason, these guys are a bit creepy at night." John thought out loud as he turns around. An odd sound could be heard from the stage, like the air compressors turning on as John immediately turns back around, seeing the animatronics still powered off. "I must be hearing things." John says to himself.

As John turns back around to go towards the office, he heard a knock at the door. He took a deep sigh as he goes check the door. He saw someone through the window next to the door. He unlocks the door as he opens it, "Sorry but we are closed." John mentions as the stranger who looks like he would be in his 30's, with long light brown hair, with a bit of a mustache and beard, already dressed in the Roy's Family Diner security uniform so that he could help through the night and get used to of the building.

The security uniform is just a plain T-Shirt with the word Security on the back with the wording Roy's Family Diner on the top right corner front of the shirt. "I am Julien Miles. Mark told me to stop by for the night shift so I could get used to the place and watch all the training videos." John moves out of the way as he opens the door more open, "Come on in."

As Julien walks inside, John closes the door behind them as he locks the doors up. John took a bit to show him around as he finally comes to the kitchen. "This is where you'll be cooking with Hank and Jack, with the rest of the chef's. Where you'll watch your videos, there's a room right over there with the screen and VHS tapes." "Thank you. I'll probably get to it then." Julien says as he heads towards the room with the TV and VHS. John on the other hand left the kitchen to go to the security office.

As Julien watches his training videos and John in the office, keeping an eye on the cameras, John was ready to sleep. As he looks at the camera, he saw the animatronics powered on, doing their first nightly reset to be ready for the morning.

Morning time finally came around, it was 6 in the morning as Mark enters the building to see how everyone was doing. Julien left before Mark could even arrive as he only sees John. "Hey, did Julien arrive?" "Huh? Oh, yes. He finished his videos and left early." "Alright. Thank you. You are good to head out." John then left the building as Mark gets set up for the day.