14 - A COUPLE THAT CHEATS TOGETHER STAYS TOGETHER

A day later and you still couldn't believe the audacity that bitch Erika had

A day later and you still couldn't believe the audacity that bitch Erika had. So much for over a decade of friendship. What upset you even more is the fact that you hadn't seen it up until now. You had wanted nothing more than to slap her stupid face, you really did. But slapping a pregnant woman wouldn't have done you much good. Less so, in a public place where anyone could see. Then you'd be labeled insane and end up locked up.

As for Toji, you ignored him for the majority of yesterday once you got home. What would you even say? Yeah, it happened months ago, and you were sure he wasn't still cheating on you, for the most part at least, but with all this new information about Erika and the other women coming to light, you felt uneasy about the whole thing. Even if you wanted to continue with the divorce, he wouldn't make it easy for you one bit. If you knew this was the shit that came with being married to him, you would've stuck to your beliefs and stayed single.

Toji had left home earlier for a board meeting surrounding the whole failing business thing. Much to his surprise, when he returned hours later and entered the driveway, he found that something had been done to his car. It had been scratched up and three of his tires were slashed.

It was a gated community and a very safe area you two lived in, so it was unlikely to be a break-in done by some thug from other parts. It was more likely to be a crazy neighbor with a grudge, or maybe an even crazier, pissed-off wife.

"This bitch keyed my fucking car...", he says pissed off and throwing his head back as if to question the nature of women. He unlocks the door and storms into the house.

"What the fuck did you do to my car, Y/n?"

As he entered the living room, Toji was met with you sitting with your legs up on the couch and a semi-full wine bottle in one hand. You had just put Kei and Kaya down for a nap about twenty minutes prior. The living room floor was a huge mess; children's toys, torn up paper, even Toji's favorite watch that had been broken, the latter being your doing. You weren't in the mood to clean anything up either, so you left everything as it was.

"I keyed it, obviously. Did you see the tires?"

"Yes, I saw the fucking tires. What the hell is wrong with you woman?"

"I needed to release some stress", you respond, your voice level and cool, not sounding like you were still pissed off at him though your actions gave it away.

"Well did it fucking work?", he asks still upset and didn't really care for an answer.

"It kinda did, just a bit though. Be a man and stop bitching about it. You can always buy another one... Or maybe not, seeing as you're in quite the situation... My bad." You chuckle dryly before bringing the bottle up to your lips and drinking a mouthful of the wine. "You do know you don't have to curse in every single sentence, right? You sound like a kid after learning a swear word for the first time."

You push yourself off the sofa, putting the bottle down on the floor, and walking over to him. Messing up his car helped, but only somewhat as you said. Before he could process what you were going to do, he felt a hand make an impact with his cheek. Despite his strong-ass face, the hit stung. You probably felt more pain in your hand than he did in his face.

You didn't wanna take out your anger on the shitty pregnant bitch, so you took it out on the shitty unfaithful husband instead. Well on the contrary you wanted to take it out on both, but this'll do for now.

In your defense, he deserves worse. The worst. If the situation was different, he probably would've found it hot. He clenches his jaw and touches the spot where he'd been hit. "The hell was that for?"

"Why did you lie?"

"I didn't lie about anything. What are you on about now?"

"Yesterday. The first time I asked you if you slept with Erika. You said no. Then you only confessed because I told you about her calling."

"God, do we have to talk about this now?"

"Yes Toji, we do", you say, earning a sigh from him.

"Okay... She's your best friend-"

"Who you fucked behind my back."

"I thought you wanted to talk, now you're interrupting me?"

"Go on", you gesture.

"She's your friend", he stops for a bit making sure you wouldn't butt in this time. "I know I've hurt you in the past and telling you would do more harm than good, especially after we agreed to stay together."

You hum. "Or more like you not signing the divorce papers."

"You didn't want to go through with it baby. You were just upset with me, and I get that."

"Yeah, because you know me so well." You roll your eyes. "Any other skeletons in the closet I should know about? Another wife or two somewhere in Hokkaido? Maybe a handful or two of other kids scattered all across Japan? Now would be the best time to get it out and over with."

"Come on, I'm not that bad."

"Right." You walk back over to the couch and pick up your bottle before heading for the stairs.

"Wait. Are we good?", Toji asks hesitantly.

Not really.

You turn back. "For now, yes. Come June when Erika gives birth though, that'll be a different story."

Toji was now noticing the mess scattered all across the living room floor. "Damn, this place is a mess."

"Mhm. Maybe we should just hire a maid, but you'd just fuck her too, wouldn't you?" You say the part of your sentence under your breath, barely audible.

"What?"

"Nothing at all... Enjoy cleaning this shit up. I'm gonna take a nap." With that, you head up the stairs to your room.

Almost as soon as you put your head down, your phone vibrates next to you. You unlock it and read the message sent.

Gojo
hey

Why him? What could he possibly want?

You
hi?
why are you texting me?

Gojo
i wanna see you (͠≖ ͜ʖ͠≖)

You
no.

Gojo
cmon y/n :(
your husband doesn't need to know

You
i told you that was a one time thing
i promised you nothing more

Gojo
are you sure about that

You
i am. please stop texting my phone

Just to be safe, you delete his messages. You've had more than enough drama these past few months to last one lifetime and some.

 You've had more than enough drama these past few months to last one lifetime and some