8 - YOU TWO AGAIN

Why couldn't that guy keep his mouth shut? Sure he wasn't aware you were married, but he could've kept his thoughts to himself

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Why couldn't that guy keep his mouth shut? Sure he wasn't aware you were married, but he could've kept his thoughts to himself.

"Who are you?", Toji asks turning his attention to the strange white-haired man he had never seen before.

"Gojo", he replies.

Snatching your phone away from Toji's hands, you say, "Oh my. Look at the time. We're gonna be late if we don't leave now. Let's get going", you rush him, basically pushing him into the car and shoving his keys into his palm.

You quickly take Kaya from his arms, putting her into her car seat and strapping her in before making your way to the passenger seat up front, not sparing another glance at the tall and noticeable white-haired man mere feet away.

"Come on, drive or we'll be late", you say as you shut the door."

About a minute of silence went by. You breathed a small sigh of relief. You were glad Toji decided not to press the matter.

"So who was that?"

Or maybe you celebrated too soon. You kept your eyes on the window next to you, pretending as if you didn't hear him.

"Y/n", Toji calls again. You cursed mentally before turning your head to meet his gaze. If you didn't answer this time he'd probably catch on that you're ignoring him.

"Hm?"

"That white-haired guy just now... Who is he?"

"Oh him? That's just Gojo."

Toji looked at you, an eyebrow raised, waiting for you to elaborate. He had no idea who Gojo was.

"He lives next door. I bumped into him a couple of days ago while he was moving in."

"You guys friends?"

"Nope. Why do you ask?"

"Just asking. You guys seem familiar with each other from the way he reacted."

"We talked the other day, and I guess he was just surprised since I never brought it up. Why are we even talking about some random guy right now? He's no one important."

Toji sighs and ends up dropping the situation thankfully.

💍

Soon after dropping the kids off, the car pulled up in front of the counselor's office. If this doesn't help your relationship, probably nothing will.