Shiva: "Quit bothering me. I'll never get any work done at this rate, Gnik."

Gnik: "Why, what's wrong with me?"

Shiva: "Well to tell you the truth, I don't care if guys chase after me. In fact, I want to be the one on the chasing instead."

Gnik: "Seriously?! If that's the case, what kinda guy you wanna chase?"

Shiva: "The type who is a total badass and cares for women! Total Lady-Killer...like Y/N."

Gnik: "Who?"

Shiva simply pointed at you, still eating your ice-cream.

Gnik: "That kid? Isn't he still just a teen? We're both at our 20s for Satan's sake!"

Shiva: "He's a real 👀🍬 to other women. Be a bit more like him and maybe we'll go out sometime. Bye!"

With that said, Shiva left to continue her duties while Gnik continues looking at you...and getting angry as he thinks about what Shiva said.

Gnik: 'This punk? Shiva thinks HE is a badass?!"

Night

As you walked in the middle of the night, Gnik simply followed you without being noticed.

Gnik: "Just what does Shiva see in him? Does the other chicks really dig into this prick?!"

He noticed you went into a club. But just when he entered inside as well...

It was big. Following you with that many people is like picking a needle out of a haystack. Suddenly, he found you in front of a couple, whom one of them looks drunk. You simply KO'ed the drunked Sinner and the woman was impressed that she decided to go with you somewhere private with Gnik in pursuit.

Sinner: "What the fuck...Ow my head! I need lay off the booze.

Gnik followed them to the restroom and when he did, slashing and gunshots were heard. He hid away in fear. You simply walked out like nothing happened at all. Just when you were out of sight, Gnik went in the restroom and nothing was out of the ordinary.

Gnik: "What the Hell! Where she'd go?" Peeked underneath. "Not here!" Looked directly in the toilet. "Or there!" Continously looked in a few. "WHERE?! WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED TO THAT DAMNED BROAD!!!!!"