• Do your worst, Sir. • 🔥

Start from the beginning

She leaned into my body, closing her eyes. Biting her earlobe gently, I whispered in her ear."You look really gorgeous tonight, Natalia. This short and revealing dress of yours is tempting me to do really, really bad things to you."

She shut her eyes closed, resting her head on my shoulder.

"What do you plan to do sir?" She asked, her voice husky.

"I want to rip this dress off of you, then fuck you so hard you won't be able to walk tomorrow. I will make you scream in pleasure." I punctuated the sentence by kissing her jawline.

As if the naughty vixen in her woke up from her slumber, she opened her eyes and turned in my arms to face me.

"That's it? That's the only thing you can do?" She batted her lashes at me, her eyes looking playful.

I groaned."Natalia, don't start today. It's already difficult to control myself after seeing you like this. Don't make it difficult for yourself. I can be really rough with you." I warned her but in vain.

"Then what is stopping you, sir ?" She tilted her head, looking at me coyly.

"Do. Not. Tempt. Me. Natalia."

"Or what? What are you going to do sir?" I shut my eyes close, trying to control myself.

God, this girl.

"You really want to do this now? You sure you won't regret it later?" I asked her and she smirked. She literally smirked as if she has won some competition.

But she doesn't know that I will be making it really difficult for her.

Taking one step closer, she closed the gap between our faces and whispered against my lips." Do your worst, sir. "

Hearing her words, the last thread of my self control shattered. Fisting a handful of her hair, I captured her lips with mine, kissing her roughly, biting her lower lip hard enough to draw blood. She mewled into my mouth.

Separating my mouth from hers, I spinned her around. Hooking my fingers into the straps of her dress, I lowered it to her waist, letting it fall to the floor.

She was now standing in front of me, only in her black heels and her red lacy thong. Her hair falling down to her waist. She really looked hot.

Circling around her slowly, I stood in front of her. Her breathing has increased, her chest rising up and down. She looked nervous.

Good. She should be.

Pulling her towards me, holding her by her neck, I squeezed it lightly and she gasped.

"Listen to me carefully, Natalia. I am the one who decides what to do and what not to. You don't talk back to me."

"When we are alone, you are nothing but a whore for me to use, for me to play with and for me to fuck. Do you understand?" I growled and she gulped.

"Yes sir. I understand." She said in a low voice.

"Now that that's settled, we should talk about your punishment. You questioned my capabilities, challenged me. Didn't you?"

She nodded in response." Yes sir."

"And you tried to tempt me to give into your desires." I growled and just like that her smirk returned.

"But I was successful in doing it. Right sir?"

"You really need to learn a lesson. Don't you?"

"I do sir. You should make me behave properly." Her voice was husky with the lust.