The mafia king glanced around with a boring look.

"I'm witnessing that this club is getting boring Mark."

"Don't worry my lord I arranged some hot chicks for you according to your likings."

With a confident smirk, the mafia responded, "I appreciate your efforts. Make sure they meet my exact specifications."

"Dont worry you will love it." Mark smirked back.

The Mafia chuckled lightly before taking another sip his eyes were roaming around his heart raced as he locked eyes with the captivating figure in the corner.

The boy's expression of fear only heightened his intrigue. Every feature of the boy was a masterpiece, from his piercing ocean blue eyes that held secrets, to his long, fluttering lashes that whispered of mystery. The Mafia King found himself drawn to the boy's adorable rosy cheeks, as if they were begging to be touched. His plump, tempting lips were like a forbidden fruit, enticing the Mafia King to indulge in their sweetness. The boy's honey-toned skin seemed to emit a soft glow, accentuating his ethereal beauty.

The Mafia King's gaze lingered on the boy's delicate fingers, imagining the tantalizing touch they could offer. It was a rare blend of irresistible allure and innocent charm, all effortlessly displayed in the boy's casual attire. The Mafia King couldn't resist the overwhelming desire to have the boy completely consume his thoughts, to surrender to the intoxicating power of their connection.

"I want him, that boy." He said dertermined can't able to take off his eyes from that beauty.

Mark's eyes widened in shock as he followed the direction of the Mafia King's gaze. He couldn't believe what he saw, his heart pounding in his chest. The intensity of the Mafia King's stare sent shivers down his spine, causing a mix of fear and curiosity to swirl within him.

"N-no....I-i mean h-he is not f-for----." He got cut off when the mafia held his jaw tightly gritting his teeth in anger.

"How dare you to speak against me." His voice was deep.

Tears welled up in Mark's eyes he promised taehyung to protect him in no matter what, he was afraid because he knows jungkook well.

"P-please h-he already escap---."

"I think you don't love your wife and kids anymore."

"H-he will not agree."

"He will beg for me." He smirked taking out a packet of white powder.

Mark's eyes got widden in shock.
"S-sir."

"Mix it in a drink and give it to him." He ordered leaning on the table.

With trembling hands, Mark reluctantly mixed the substance into the juice and proceeded towards taehyung.

"H-here." He said with a fake smile passing the glass of juice to taehyung.
Who smiled back innocently and started gulping the juice.

"I'm sorry taehyung I was forced." Mark thought in his mind and left taking the empty glass in his hands.

Taehyung's POV:

As soon as Mark hyung left, I felt a sudden surge of heat coursing through my veins. My entire body was drenched in sweat, unable to resist the intense stares that seemed to pierce through my soul. I turned my gaze towards the source and there he was, a vision of absolute hotness. His sculpted muscles, defined jawline, and those dark, intimate eyes had me completely captivated. A smug expression played on his face, radiating confidence and allure. I couldn't fight the magnetic pull, so I found myself walking towards him, lost in the depths of his gaze. It was like being drawn into a world of perfection and undeniable attraction.