Chapter 3

Salvatore Boarding House

Damon takes a bottle of scotch from the cabinet and pours himself a drink. He opens the curtains, lets the sun shine upon his face, drinks some scotch and puts the glass down on a table. He returns to the window, takes off his ring and drops it on the floor. He opens his arms and his skin burns but Stefan arrives and pushes him out of the sunlight.

Damon: Get off of me.
Stefan: You're not doing this.
Damon: Just did. You know what happened to Rose, Stefan.
Stefan uses his super speed and throws him in the cellar.

Stefan: I don't care. You're not dying today.
Stefan closes the door and locks it. He looks at Damon through the bars in the door. Damon remains on the floor but turns to look at him.

Damon: What's the plan, Superman?
Stefan: I'm gonna find a way out of this.
Damon: Oh, right. A miracle cure. Good luck with that one.
Stefan: I got Bonnie looking for something, anything.
Damon: Always the hero, Stefan. Just tell me good-bye, get it over with.
He starts coughing and rolls onto his stomach. He coughs up some blood on his hand.

Stefan: Lie still. Conserve your strength

In the woods

Klaus wakes up naked in the forest. He looks at the sun and smiles. Someone throws him some clothes. He turns his head. Elijah and Alexandra are there.

Elijah: You've been busy.
Klaus: That was amazing. How long has it been?
Elijah: Almost 2 days. Full moon came and went. You remained a wolf.
Klaus gets dressed.

Klaus: I can change at will, then. It's good to know. I remember every single kill.
Elijah: Yes, me and Alex have been cleaning up your little mess along the way.
Klaus: Just like old times, brother.
Elijah: You've had your fun. I believe we have a bargain.
Klaus: That's right. Now, what was it again? Oh, yeah. Wait. I remember. That's it. You wish to be reunited with our family. And you Alex you want your lover.
I looked a at him with disgust
Elijah: You gave me your word, Niklaus.
Klaus: What kind of brother would break his bond? Even though you did try to kill me.
Elijah: I could have. But I didn't.
Elijah helps Klaus put on his jacket.

Klaus: And now no one can, not even you. Relax, Elijah. All is forgiven.
Elijah: Where are they?
Klaus: You need to lighten up. I'll bring you to them soon enough.
In Alaric's apartment

Stefan enters the apartment. Katherine is sitting on the bed.

Stefan: Hello, Katherine.
She gets up.

Katherine: Two days, I've been waiting. I'm supposed to be free of Klaus' compulsion by now. He's supposed to be dead!
Stefan: We ran into complications.
Katherine: Complications?
Stefan: Doesn't really matter. I just need to find him. Do you have any idea where he might be?
She pushes him against the wall and motions for him to be quiet. Klaus and Elijah walk through the door.

Katherine: Klaus, you're back. Look who decided to come for a visit.
Klaus looks at Stefan.

Klaus: You just keep popping up, don't you?
Stefan: I need your help...For my brother.
Klaus: Well, whatever it is, it's gonna have to wait a tick. You see, I have an obligation to my brother that requires my immediate attention.
While I was staring at him I noticed a silver dagger in his hand and when he noticed me he smirked and told me not to say a word
Elijah looks at Stefan.

Elijah: You understand how important family is, or you wouldn't be here. My brother gave me his word that he would reunite me with my own.
Klaus: And so I shall.
He stabs a dagger through Elijah's heart, killing him. in the same time I raised my hands ready to defend myself if he comes to me
Alex: don't, I will make your life miserable
I told him knowing that I am more powerful that him even if he is a hybrid klaus: I wasn't going to do anything actually what you want you will get I will just deal with him before
so I sit on the couch while waiting for him to finish what he is doing  He pushes Stefan against a wall.