Chapter 2

Echo tapped several keys on the console and stood up. Careful not to step on any keys, she looked up at the large monitor. "Its alright if you want to do less complex work. You've only just started learning." Orion said collecting her into his servo. Echo held a single digit out to him and continued to watch the monitor. A single symbol moved, beeped, and turned blue. Echo gave a silent cheer and jumped up and down while clapping her hands. "You learn fast." Orion said. She pushed the helmet's visor back and flashed him a smile. She slammed it back down as the doors opened up and Megatron walked in. "Orion, how fares Project Iacon?" Megatron asked. "I am a bit rusty as I feared, but with Echo's help I've managed to decode three entries." Orion said.
"And what do these entries comprise?" Megatron said.
"They were logged by Autobot archivist during the war after I entered stasis lock.
My only knowledge of their contents so far is that they are coordinates. Targeting locations on this very planet." Orion said as Echo activated a hologram of Earth.
"I surmise that they could indicate hiding places for vessels shuttled from Cybertron for safekeeping." Orion said. "Such as historical documents or cultural artifacts." Megatron said walking over to the hologram. Echo tapped Orion's servo. Perhaps weapons of mass destruction Echo typed. "I agree with Echo. My greatest fear would be weapons of mass destruction hidden away for later use." Orion said after looking at Echo. "All the more reason it is essential that we do everything in our power to keep said vessels out of Autobot reach. We are fortunate to have you on our side, Orion Pax." Megatron said before turning away and leaving.
"Lord Megatron."
He paused and slightly turned. "I am puzzled by one particular finding. I have found several historical references to Starscream as your second in command." Orion said letting Echo jump off his servo. She hit a panel and the data image of Starscream appeared on the monitor. "Yet I have not seen him aboard the ship." Orion continued. "Sadly Commander Starscream is dead." Megatron said before opening the door and leaving. Echo felt shivers run down her spine at the calmness in his tone. Orion seemed unsettled as well. "The files never mentioned his death." Orion said looking at Echo. She shrugged. I know little about him or his death. Only that he was unruly and often plotted to usurp Megatron Echo typed. Orion hummed and turned back to the monitor. While his back was turned Echo saved the data he had uncovered.