"BALCKFYRE! YOU CHOSE TO CONSPIRE WITH PRETENDERS!" his voice thundered as the men gasped in surprise at the name.

"Your own father helped the King fight against those false pretenders, yet here you are describing the legacy of your own father. Have you no honor, Greyjoy!" Rhaegar spat to the side as he looked Balon in the eye. And he could see the man's mind racing as those gray eyes darted around the room.

And as Rhaegar stood up, the man spoke up once more.

"Names, I will give you names of all those who plotted this whole treason, and you shall pardon...." But Rhaegar cut off the man.

"NO!" he spoke as he turned to look at the man and saw the realization dawn on Greyjoy.

"You broke your oaths to the Crown twice over Lord Balon. You conspired against the King and then declared rebellion, so there will be no leniency for you, none at all." Rhaegar snarled as he stood up.

"This will be the end of your petty rule. Your islands have long made a mockery of the Crown's writ and power. But no more. This shall be the end of this whole farce," said Rhaegar as his eyes lifted up and focused on the unholy symbol of the power of the King of the Iron Islands. Carved out of oily black stone and shaped into the form of a Kraken, the Seatone chair was right there, emanating an eery feeling as if contemplating its demise.

Balon glanced up and paled as he noticed where he was looking and began to shout.

"Have you gone mad, boy? Do you have any idea what you are saying? That chair has always belonged to the King of the Iron Islander. No Mainlander scum has ever sat on it. It is the symbol of our God. Do you wish to incur the wrath of the Seas, you insolent fool!" shouted the man.

Rhaegar remained unbothered by the man shouting as he stepped forward and walked up to the infamous throne. He touched the black Stone and felt an ominous feeling run through his body as if his very blood warned him against sitting on the chair. He glanced at the monstrosity before he took out the Valyrian Steel sword strapped to his back.

"From this day, this Kingdom has no need of you and your Gods," he said as he swung the Valyrian Steel sword at the chair. Balon continued to shout and scream, yet the Valyrian Blade's edge held true as it carved through the chair. Cleaving the Kraken's head into two.

The Seas roared in anger and rage, and it is said that the waves large enough to devour islands rose into the Sea for days to come. Rhaegar's journey back to Kingslanding was tumultuous and ominous as he traversed the enraged seas.

Even to this day, no one has been able to find the wreckage of the monstrosity that was the Sea stone chair, and the symbol of the Drowned God remains lost to the waves; its origins remain a mystery to this very day.

0000

AEMON TARGARYEN

Aemon sat in his brother's solar as he overlooked the various matters regarding both the Crown's governance and the war. The three Council members sat opposite him, including the Lord Hand, Lucerys Velaryon, the Master of the Ships, Lord Manderly, and lastly the Master of Coin, Lord Kevan Lannister.

With the current state of the Kingdoms, they had to meet many times a day, so meetings like this in the solar were commonplace these days. Though, unlike the other times, the mood in the meeting was one of joy and celebration as they all had smiles on their face as they drank watered-down wine from their glasses.

"All right, we should not get lost in celebrating this victory and must remember that there is still a war going on," he said. And the end of the Greyjoys' rebellion was indeed a major win for the crown, but it didn't mean that they could relax yet in the grand scheme of things, it was a single battle. And there was still a whole war left to fight.