Dead?

Nobody POV:

Simon held the yellow sweater to his face and the familiar smell immediately stuck him an overwhelming grief.Needles ran up his neck and there was a lump in his throat threatening to choke him.

He was alone nobody was there if  he wanted cuddles,kissing or also just watching him cooking all the simple thing were gone.

He ran to the toilet where he throwed up and collapsed on his weak and shaky knees.Nobody was there to say that everything is going to be okay or rubing his back.

He's Husband Willhem was gone because of a Car accident while he wanted to buy a Birthday present for Simon but of course Simon didn't know that.He would be even more broken than he is already.

He would also never come back that was just the bitter reality that he had to accept.The only thing left are the memories.The end of Willhem just came to soon.

Willhem always talked about the things he still wanted to do with him.

Simon flushed the toilet and shivering from the cold floor of the tiled floor he shakily steadied himself to his feet.

Simon drifted from room to room while he soobet salty tears.His eyes were red already from all the crying and there seem to be no end to this shitty place.

Willhem would not be pleased at all from this situation he always talked about how brave Simon was.

Each day since his dead he woke up to find himself on the couch all alone and uncomfortable.

His family member might thing he also died because since he died Simon didn't charge his phone.His Voice was hoarse from all the crying and sleepless nights he didn't want his family to worry.

He stopped to shower and eat sind the 6th January the day of his dead and now it was the 16th January.His Husband was not there anymore but nobody understands.

But today was the day he would charge his phone again as soon it opened again he saw a call from his Mom he picked it up he didn't want her to worry.

"Oh Mi amour finally you answered I was sick worried.How are you feeling Darling?"

"I'm better Mom thanks for asking"

"Baby don't liar to me please you voice is really hoarse.Today the weather is nice how about a walk and after that let's drink tea."

"I'm okay we're I am but thanks."

"If you say so."

"Then take care love and sleep you sound tried."

"Ok"

After that she hang up.

He was so tried...but he couldn't sleep...not alone in his king sized bed that he shared with his Husband once.His Stomach grumbled then and that  took him out of his mind.

He Shuffled intro the kitchen dressed in the yellow sweater of Willhem that lost the smell of him time for time and some sweatpants he brought him for Christmas.

He opened the fridge but it was empty.Well no wonder he wasn't shopping for 3 weeks but then he's Savior came he's sister Sara

"I got some food for you baby brother"

Simon smiled weakly at her since Willhem died Sara would bring him food everyday but today his mother and nephew were also there.

Maybe things could get better again but he needed time he would never forget Willhem but he have to learn to accept it eventually.