Royal event

Simon POV:

I will attend my first royal event today.Usually I wasn't the nervous type but who wouldn't be nervous if they meet world leaders.

I was sitting in the car with Willhem who was also nervous I mean it's our first event as public couple.Willhems parents were in the car behind us.

,,Love don't worry I think they will like you"Willhem said even if he was in the same situation as me it was such a cute gesture.

I just kissed him and layer on his shoulder soon I fell asleep on his shoulder.I didn't had much sleep last night so...

*********

Willhem POV:

One hour after Simon fell asleep we parked at a park full of expensive cars.I looked at Simon it looked like he was awake already he fixed his hair and his suit that was matching to mine.

I chuckled because usually he was the one who had to hold my hand for support but today I did that.He looked so tiny and handsome.

When we got in all the attention was on us both I mean I was the first Prince who confessed his love to a boy .

********* 

Simon POV:

After some time the attention was not on us anymore.I groaned relieved I hate to be the center of attention.The rest of the time me and Willhem ate all this fancy things and laughed like little kids.

We got some death stares because of that but whatever.I also wasn't nervous anymore there were awkward handshake nothing more.

Some time later they had dinner there were like hundert different forks and everything.Willhem always showed we what to use.

Million Handshake later the bodyguard took us to the hotel.If you ask Willhem literally begged for us to be in a room.

——————-

I did that in German class so it may be boring because the class was also boring. :/