The ball

(So that's my au Willhem and Simon don't know each other and in this au everybody has a Soulmate you hair stripes take an color when you kiss you true Soulmate for the first time and they are both 23 in this au it's just something's I wrote in school so don't expect to much)

Have fun read reading

*************************************************************************************

Willhem POV:

Today is my soulmate ball it's a ball where most of the Swedish people are invited to the palace so I can find my Soulmate.My Mother said it's need to be done because ever king need somebody by theier side.

She also said I should dance with so many girls  like possible so I find my future Wife  and soulmate.Right now i'm in my room already finished with dressing up and rubbing my chest anxious. 

A Bodyguard came in my room and told me everything is ready I got downstairs and entered the hall full of people everybody went quit and I sat down in my seat some minuts later my parent also came so everybody took theier seat's because it's means that the choir will come ever second and then they came.

(Like this but in the middle there is more place to dance)

When the begann to sing I couldn't shop myself from smiling like a fool there was a boy with a voice like a angle when we made eye contact he also smiled at me shit he was so beautiful I couldn't take my eyes of and we also didn't broke eye contact

But it was to good to be true because the song endet and I had to start dancing with some random girls I didn't saw him anymore he was already lost between all the people in the hall.

After I danced with like 20 different people I took a break and a sat down on a random table when turned to look who is on the table I couldn't but smile I had that feeling the boy with the beautiful brown eyes and curly hair was my soulmate so I spoke up 

"Hey I just wanted to say you have a beautiful voice I thing it's the first time I really listend to a choir the whole time".

Simon POV:

The Prince just complimented me I was flustered but I don't think he would notice it I replied,

"Thank young Crown Prince Willhem it's a honor you like my voice". 

"Oh please just call me Willie and you don't have to be so polite " he smiled at me I was relieved that he was easy going so we just chatted some time about the monarch it looked like he also hated it  even the Prince hate it so why does it still exist?

So we chatted like one hour and then Willhem had to do his speech it was the usual stuff thanks for coming and he announced that all take theier place because dinner is going to be served.

He got off the stage and sat down next to me I was confused and asked him ,,Willie why are siting next to me aren't you supposed to be next to you parents"? 

He giggled and said "Well I'm supposed to meet my soulmate so I have to move around to meet all people ". 

 ,,Well if you say so but I'm not you soulmate I'm just a choir boy". We giggled and the food was served it was a three course meal and all potion were so tiny like my pinky after that we also got to chose a dessert I chose a Creme brouile and Wille a lava cake.

We ate a Little and I asked Willie ,,Can I have some of yours he smiled and nodded and gave me a little from his spoon I started blushing he didn't understand at first but then also started  blushing.

"I'm sorry I forgot ".

 ,,It's not a big deal but you  just gave me a indirekt kiss" I teased him.

We both started laughing at our sillyness but all eyes were on us when I looked at Willie I realize the purple strings in his hair and the realize hit me like a truck when I looked at Wille I saw that he was frozen on his spot we both had purple hair strings and had just shared a indirect kiss.

Willhem POV

When I realize what was happening I froze on my spot Simon was my Soulmate of course I had that thought already but I was thinking I was just being stupid. I mean he was cute,kind,handsome and everything but what does my mother through about that .

But then I woke up from all the overthinking and hold up my hand for Simon and got on stage with him and said ,,Well that's it with the ball because I found the love of mine and also thank you all for coming today I hope you liked the atmosphere and the food and a good night to you all "I said and rushed toward my room with Simon.

As soon I got there I sighed in relied and looked at Simon he was still stunned so I kissed him .

After  some minutes he kissed back after some minutes I pulled away from Simon he started speaking ,,I'm so sorry I shouldn't have asked for that cake that that would've happen and you could find a beautiful wi-" I cut him off by kissing him because others wise he would still act like he was some kind of criminal.

 I pulled away and began speaking before he could 

"I  knew from the beginning that you are special the way you bad mouthed the monarchy in front of me a Prince or you Voice like a Sirene just by you Voice I already fell in love so how about that we are going to hang out for a mouth and if you are willing to be my boyfriend after that we are officially dating and about my parents don't worry I will handle that we are also old enough so they can't really say something's about my relationship".

Simon POV:

I was going to stay with him tonight because in the next morning we had to talk with his parents anyway he gave me a jumper and some pajama I grinned at him and said ,,You will never get that back" he just noodet and pointed to the the right side of his bed he mean I should lay down next to him we cuddled and fall asleep.

***********************************************************************

That's it should I do another part?