Kids?

Simon POV:

Willhem and I were 23 and we lived away from the royal family.I was working as singer and Willhem as daycare teacher it was what I always dreamed for yes but something was missing.

I wanted a kid always when I saw Willhem playing with a kid my hearts melt. I know it's a sensive topic and we can wait but I want to make the first move and ask him .So I invited him on a picnic date we're I'm going to ask him.

I made Pasta,Paellas and Swedish meatballs for dinner and for dessert strawberry cupcake and packed it in the basket.I thing he will like the Idea of kids.

***********

Willhem POV:

Simon asked me out on a picnic date it was odd because usually I was the romantic one but I didn't hesitate to say yes to my short husband.

We were on the way to our usual spot for picnics I could smell Simons food and was already exited to try it.My only problem on the ride there was that Simon was in his own word the whole time .

When we got there we spread the blanked on the ground and started eating and it was so good he made something Spain,something basic and something Swedish the dessert was also delicious I love Strawberry's.

We were cuddling and talking but then Simon sat up he looked serious.

*************

Simon POV:

Now or never Simon and then I said it ,,love I want to adopt a kid I am ready for it I been thinking about it a lot I want to be a dad my dad was never to me I want to support it as much as I just can but I can wait for you to be ready so don't worry.'' 

After that sentence I started to feel emotional and my eyed began to wet he hugged me and smiled at me and answered ,,Of course I'm ready I waited for this moment since the day we became each other husbands".

I looked up at saw that he's eyes also were wet we just hugged each other in a comfortable silence and were happy.

**********

-next day-

Willhem POV:

Yesterday was really a emotional Rollen coaster.I looked at the sleeping beauty next to me and smiled to myself.We are going to be Dads and most definitely better than our parents except Linda of course she is our role model how a parents should be.

After Marriage I also started calling calling her Mom because she wanted it and she was more parent to me than both my parents together.I was so happy when she said that.

******

Simon POV:

When I woke up I saw that Willhem was not in bed anymore but I smelled something's and there was a note on the table 

-Stay there I'm coming love ❤️-

I smiled to myself and stayed in bed like he wanted and some minutes later he came with a laptop and breakfast in bed ,,Let's eat and look for a adoptive center because I can't wait to be Papa Willie".

I thing my life couldn't be better it was worth all the shit we been through.

**************

Still Simon:

After some mouth we got a pair of twins one girl and one boy they were two years old the girls name is Emilia and the boys name Luca they are both lovely.They were also really shy at first but now they are unstoppable.Both also love to hear Story's about Erik and Willie.The public went wild when they heart we go kids but I couldn't care less neither could Willhem.