26 Final Chapter

Začít od začátku

Throne Room:

The doors opened the room. Dreadwing looked and saw his master lying on the floor unconscious. "Damn. She really punched him to the point where he was knocked out." He said to himself. He walked over to check his master. "Master." He said. He nudged him and pushed him. But he wasn't moving or waking up. Dreadwing lifted up his master. And he walked out of the throne room heading to the med bay.

Med Bay:

Knockout was sitting at his desk when he heard the doors open to the med bay. He looked and saw Dreadwing walking in and carrying his master who looked to be unconscious. Dreadwing laid his master down on the med berth. Knockout walked over. "So Dreadwing what happened to Big M." He asked him. "Well it was actually our Majesty who did this to him." He said and replied back to Knockout. "Wow. So why did she do it." He asked him. "She explained to me and said to me that our master grabbed her arm and she soccer punched him for it." He said and explained to Knockout. Knockout was shocked but he kept his composure. "I see. And why did she do this and why did our master grab her arm." He asked him. "She didn't watch what she said in front of our master.  And you know how he is." He said and explained to Knockout.

"Oh. I do. Big time." He said and replied back to Dreadwing. Soon Megatron was coming around. Megatron stirred. His optics slowly opened. He looked and he saw Dreadwing and Knockout. "Dreadwing Knockout. How did I get here?" He asked them. "You had an argument with the Queen." He said and replied back to his master. Megatron soon growled. "Where is she?" He asked him. "Master. I don't think that would be a very good idea." Knockout said. "Shut up Knockout." He said and replied back to Knockout. "And I didn't ask for your opinion, did I?" He asked him. "No you didn't, master." He said and replied back to his master. "Master. What is wrong? You never talk or treat the queen like this." He said to his master. "Don't you tell me what I can't do and not do." He said and replied back to Dreadwing.

Megatron got up but they pinned Megatron down. "Master stop." They both said to their master. Soon the doors open to the med bay. And it was Hannah. "Megsy." I said. Getting his attention. He looked at you. "Megsy. I am telling you this. If you keep going like this. I am leaving you." I said to Megatron. Once you said that. Megatron's eyes immediately widened. "Master." Knockout said. Megatron put his hand up. And soon his optics soften. "Hannah. I am very sorry. For everything. And I don't want you to leave me. Can you ever forgive me, my queen." He said and asked me. I smiled. And nodded. "Yes. I forgive you Megsy." I said and replied back to Megatron. I walked in and I offered my hand to him. He smiled and he accepted it. He got off the med berth. We both then walked out of the med bay. We both then talked everything over. And it felt great to talk about everything.

Location: Earth

On Planet Earth:

Location: Where Unicron Is

Inside Unicron's Core:

Unicron was looking at things when he felt servos wrapping around him. He chuckled. "Hello my dear." He said to his wife. She chuckled. "Hi my handsome Chaos Bringer." She said and replied back to her husband. "So can we go and hang out." She asked him. He looked at her. He chuckled. "I don't see why not." He said and replied back to his wife. He went and he placed a device on her so she can transform into her human form. He went and he activated it. She looked at her form and she loved it. He transformed into his human form. He lent his hand to her. She smiled and accepted it. Soon they both walked off to enjoy their time together. As husband and wife.

Location: Hannah's Home

Inside Hannah's Home:

Nursery Room: