A few hours have passed by and it's 3 pm, and Professor. Collins says we can leave now. I jump out of my seat getting my things and run out the door heading to my apartment building. When I got there I put my backpack on the ground and jumped on my bed and laid there till I fell asleep and was awoken buy my phone ringing.I stayed there on my bed listening to the music till the phone stopped ringing and then rang again. "And it was like fire around the brim, burning solid, burning thin the burning rim" I groaned and slowly got up from my head and got my phone. 

"Hello? who is this? "

"Scarlett? It's Robby your late for work. Please hurry there's a lot of cleaning to be done"

I sighed. "Rob can I just like have the week off? I'm going threw a lot right now.."

"What happened? Are you alright? Where are you? Are you sick?"

"I'm fine and i'm in my apartment, But please just let me have a week off. Even five days well work."

"Fine but please just come and see me right now?"

"Okay on my way, Bye Rob"

I got up threw my phone on the side table and went the bathroom, washing my face and then putting on some eyeliner and mascara with a tint of red on my lips in the middle. I went to my bed and found my phone on the desk under my mirror. Totally confused I also found my purse wide open and the things inside of it all over the floor. I looked around my apartment and sighed I must've have knocked it over and everything fell out.

I shrugged and slowly picked up everything off the floor when I noticed this little red piece of paper. I picked it up and knew it wasn't mine because i've never seen it in my life. I picked it up and it had my name scribbled on the top, slowly opening the red note it said "YOU MAY NEVER SEE ME, BUT EYE I AM ALWAYS WATCHING" 

My flipped the note over to see nothing there, thinking it was some kind of sick joke I threw it into the trashcan and picking the rest of my stuff up. I couldn't deal with stupid pranks right now with everything that has happened I can't have idiotic things like this happening. I got my phone and ran out my apartment and made my way towards the Bar.

-Harry's POV-

I walked around my roommates flat when I heard a knock on the door. "I GOT IT" I heard him scream from the kitchen, He walked into the room telling me to sit down and relax. How can I fucking relax after what happened with Angelina? I don't even know what fucking happen to her, But I know I have to move on from her. I laid down on coach and then a girl walked in but I could care-less about her I just needed to get my mind off things.

"I'm going out, don't follow me" He stared at me and chuckled.

"Yeah because a few days ago I saw you pretty much dead on a park bench"

"HEY! IT WASN'T MY FAULT YOU KNOW WHAT I FUCKING WENT THREW" I snapped at him and he shook his head.

"Good bye Harry" I watched him walk to the other side of the room ignoring me and rolling his eyes in the process. 

"Good Bye... Dylan."

I walked out of the flat and walked around the city and ended up getting lost in my thoughts because I bumped into someone I couldn't tell because my head was down but I could care fucking-less i'm in a bad mood.

"Watch where your going couldn't you tell I was doing something" I snapped at the person and kept my head down.

"Oh um I-I sorry"

That voice! It sounds so familiar ! I looked up and saw a girl with dirty blond hair with her arms crossed along her chest and looking down at her shoes or anywhere but my gaze. Then she became in eye contact with me and her face softened and her eyes went wide. I smiked and stook out my hand. 

"Well hey. I'm Harry, Harry Styles"

She looked at my hand and slowly shook it. " My names Scarlett..Um...Do I know you from somewhere?"

I grinned still holding her hand and never leaving eye contact with her. "I don't think so but how about we get to know each other?" I looked her up and down watching her every move.

She looked at me with wide eyes and blushed. How cute " So Harry I'm r-running late. I gotta go, i'll see you someday again ...hopefully"

She let go of my hand mumbling the last word and ran down the street leaving me standing there with only her name.

Scarlett.

[A/N Yayy updated ~! ]