17. Here we go again

Start from the beginning

And that's how your little fling with Hiromi ended.

When you woke up this morning you decided to stop seeking and running after love. From the beginning you knew that your relationship with Hiromi wouldn't work. Choso wasn't just still on your mind, he was still in your heart. You seeked attention from Hiromi, yet he wasn't the guy you wanted attention from

You were indecisive and lost but you weren't mean. It was time to stop everything you had with Hiromi, he didn't deserve that.

You let your guard down and let him get what he wanted from you just to disappear and mess with another girl. Maybe it wasn't your fault maybe it was yours to think you and him were the same... Lovestruck teenagers.

You wanted someone too busy to want you back... Maybe you needed to stop hoping you'd get back together ?

FEW DAYS LATER

Lying on the bed in your hotel room, you read the e-mail confirming your plane tickets with a twinge of sadness. You decided to go back working at the hospital of your town with your dad. He needed some help and you thought it was a great opportunity to runaway from your feelings, from Choso.

He tried to reach you by messages and calls many times and while you were languishing in your hotel room for days, Choso was busy with his work, his art and lots of events. You were happy for him, he deserved all of this but a part of you were needy. You needed him a lot.

You were wiping away the little tears running down your cheek with the palm of your hand in a quick movement when you heard someone knocking at the door.

You looked at yourself in the mirror for a second to see if you were decent enough to open the door... An oversized t-shirt stained with the tomato sauce from the pizza you ordered earlier, no bra just pantie. You quickly grabbed a dressing gown lying around the room and opened the door without checking who was behind it.

Without realizing what was happening, you found yourself in someone's familiar embrace.

Choso was in front of you, hugging you tightly. He'd gone into your room and closed the door behind him with a little kick.

"Thanks God, you are okay, he said, taking a step back to look into your eyes."

But instead of responding, you closed the distance between you two, wrapping your arms around him and resting your head on his chest. You missed him and loved him so much that you wandered how did you manage to being separated from him for ten years.

He rested his head on yours and stroked your hair gently.

"Where have you been ? Why didn't you answer my texts ?, he asked in a soft voice."

Overwhelmed, you didn't know where to start, so you remained silent.

"Please Y/N speak to me, he urged.
– I am sorry that you are seeing me like that, I stink and my hair is greasy I-, you began, but Choso interrupted you.
– Y/N, I don't care. You are beautiful no matter what, he declared, looking into your eyes and making you smile genuinely."

However, Choso noticed your red eyes and pressed further.

"Your eyes are red... What is happening Y/N ?, he asked worried.
– It's okay... Go..., you mumbled before walking away to turn your back on him."

Confused, he didn't move and raised his eyebrows.

"Go with this blonde girl..., you said waving at the air.
– Blonde girl ? Wait... Are you talking about Yuki ?, Choso asked with surprise."