2:LOST & FOUND

Cheers to the last day of college. said Naina cheerfully. Sameera was sitting on one of the couch holding the last drink of their canteen. She can't believe that it has been 4 years since she came to London. Dekho is bandi ko, kaise akele baithi hai ! (See this girl, how is she sitting!) Said Akriti to Naina. Arey she is sad Aku, aise nahi bolte. (Hey, She is sad Aku, Don't say like this!) Said Naina.Sam looked up, Hey!! Don't forget me okay? I'll love you guys! Sam walked up, hugged them tight and cried the words. She knew that this might be the last hug of them. Akriti and Naina would never come to India leaving their dream job in London. It was only her who have this fantasy of chain of cafeteria in India on her father's name. The person who has never understood her worth. Never really cared about what she wanted. But after everything she had nobody else than her father. For others Studying abroad is a dream but for her it was worse than the nightmare she sees. Mr.Bajaj being influential enough and being her university's BOD was able to put her there in no effort. She still remembered the last time she smelled Kolkata's street, the sizzling street foods, the essence sticks at temples. Sameera was more in a state of mixed emotions. She was very happy that she was returning to Kolkata after 8 big emails to Mr.Bajaj explaining why she need to return to her country to fulfill her dreams but at the same time she was sad. Sad of sacrificing her friends circle to fulfill her dreams. Hey, don't be sad, stop crying baba! Ayungi teri shadi mein! (I'll surely come on your wedding) teased Naina. Shut up Naina, can't you speak something good like on my success party. Why marriage and all that shit? exclaimed Sam.
Okay okay, let's cheers for the last time, and I promise you, I'll be coming on your success party and as well as in your wedding. Said Akriti.
"Three cheers for monkey group, hip hip hurrayyyy" cheered all three of them with all their heart."

Its nine-thirty five in the morning, I request the passengers of Avon to fasten their seatbelts and be ready as we are going to land in no time to Dubai,UAE.

Sam took a deep breath. It has been years since she sat on plane. Nothing changed much she noticed. This was the craft which brought her to this country. To the city London. At begining she thought she might not survive over a week. But legend said it right, today when she looks back she sees how slowly yet rapidly like those sands from hands did the time passed by. It doesn't matter if she be able to be a successful businesses woman or not, but to start up, it was always what mattered. She wants to try whatever comes her way and mind. She doesn't want to regret of not being able to do something at older stages of her life.
Sorry ma'am to disturb you but you might have overheard, you need to fasten your seatbelts as we are going to land.
The words of the attendant woke her up.
Yes? Yaah! Okay! Sorry, was actually...umm. Asleep!! Sam tried to explain her actions.
It's alright ma'am, please fasten your seatbelts.

The land was on time.
When she switched on her phone,it had eight missed calls of Deepak Chachu. He was the PA of Mr. Adhvik Bajaj. She wondered whether he is still his PA. She was roaming around the muffin area, looking for one of her choice. But then the bugs inside her head somehow caused her to ask something which a normal person would never do. But she did. Sir,can you repeat the last order? Asked Sam curiously.
Last order? You mean the items which the previous man ordered? Asked the vendor confused.
Yes, that is what I meant :) said Sam embarrassingly.
Okay, as you say. Meerab, please repeat Mr. Uhmnn Arav Basu's order please for Ms...?
Miss Bajaj. Smiled Sam.
The name striked her suddenly. Arav? How could it be that infront of him only the name is taken up.

Sorry, I might have left my hanky, here, can I get it back? Asked the man. Yess. Sure sir. Smiled the shop vendor.

The husky rough yet sensual voice made Sam look back.Just one look at him and she exactly knew that he was that same Arav Basu of his school.