Golden Cheese LORE

If the devs aren't giving us GC lore I'll try and come up with some. GC FANS ARISE!

I've actually been thinking about this since Dark Cacao's release, even making my own OCs. Since GC has been excluded from CRK China's trailer I felt now was a good time.

GC's only lore is she's one of the 5 heroes and rulers and she's implied to have been Dark Cacao's childhood friend to mother of his son from a tweet. 

So, what could we get from a GC main story exploration? GC's kingdom is the Golden Cheese Valley full of cheesy gold statues and several birds {probably connected to why she has wings} In the artbook it's implied she's a bit of a dictator and a self-absorbed.

Who else is referred to as a dictator? Ananas Dragon. If you took the CROB villain personality test then you may have either gotten the Dictator result or matched at the best or worst match to the Dictator. 

With Pitaya being cannon in CRK it's only a matter of time before every single OB dragon becomes playable in the dragon tier. GC and Ananas would be an interesting duo whether they are rivals each trying to rule the kingdom or unlikely allies.

Part 1 {Chapter 17} with GC's Light of Opulence Nether Gacha and Part 2 {Chapter 18} bringing Ananas's Pineapple Dragon Scale Gacha. {including Epics from the kingdom of course}

Here is a potential storyline going off of themes from the other Kingdom storylines:

Pure Vanilla begins to worry and sends us out to GC's kingdom in Cheese Valley to find her and ask her to join the fight. There we face off against talking guard cheese birds as basic enemies.

An interesting detail they could add is Red Velvet training Cheesecake hounds that smell out valuable items like gold and soul jam. they smell Chille Pepper's stolen gold and become agressive towards us because of it which could make some interesting battles and a chance for boss fight Red Velvet {every hero kingdom story chapter has a playable epic boss fight}.

Another interesting thing would be continuing Dark Choco's journey of him wanting to find himself. He goes to GC's kingdom to find his other family for hope and guidance. There we could meet the Epic released for this update; Royal Cheddar, GC's daughter and Dark Choco's younger sister.

It could also be a chance for Affogato to show up again since the fandom can't get enough of our evil boy. In the GC kingdom they may be suffering a big power struggle he'd love to swoop in and steal the soul jam with Red Velvet.

If Ananas comes with GC then maybe we could have an interesting dynamic and civil war across the valley. Ananas and GC each hold half of GC's soul jam as a sign of trust or power. 

Ananas could have an interesting boss fight using the rock skill from OB to crush your team to bits. I can see Ananas and GC perhaps somehow having a child because why not? Golden Pineapple Cookie being released alongside Ananas.

A story of 4 factions fighting for power in the valley would be very cool. GC trying to secure her place as the true Queen, Ananas wanting to take control after betraying GC, Golden Pineapple thinking she can rule better then her parents and starting her own rebellion, and Royal Cheddar leading the peace faction. So many boss fight potential, so much lore!

Would this happen? IDK pester the Devs until they remember GC exists and Ananas is riper then a Pineapple during harvest season.