New Legendary Odyssey

With how successful the Cookie Odyssey trilogy was is seems likely the devs will do something like this again. Maybe to introduce the other Legendary cookies and have Gingerbrave recruit them to beat Dark Enchantress.

Cast: It's likely we'll see Wildberry, Crunchy Chip, and Clotted Cream acting as diplomats again while on this mission. Financier may also be present to protect Clotted Cream {I ship them SO HARD}. If they do a Legendary Odyssey then the legendaries we know from OB to come to kingdom but we need an Epic pared with there release. Luckily in OB there is an Epic connected to the Legendary. Mocha Ray Cookie may come for Sea Fairy, Habenaro Cookie may be with Fire Spirit, While the Cookiemals are ascociated with Wind archer and Millenial Tree I'm not to sure the Devs would have them. There is also the possibility of seeing Sugar Glass Cookie since she was not present in the City of Wizards.

Locations: It would make the most sense of going to the Tower of Frozen Waves first then Dragon's Valley, then the Maze Grove for each chapter.

Tower of Frozen Waves: It would be very interesting if we got a bunch of fish NPCS and Mocha Ray telling us information and giving us tasks and maybe Sherbet Cookie will make an appearance saying he got lost at sea trying to find where Dark Enchantress is hiding. Maybe there could be a secret cove on the map where we can interact with Lotus Cookie and do there side quests to get information and buffs

Dragon's Valley: It is likely we'll see Mala Sauce cookie again and other Spicey Cookies who will help us out. Some Locations could be investigating a volcano or going to the Mala Sauce Tribe's village or maybe even a large nest full of Dragon Eggs.

The Maze Grove/Millenial Forrest: At the top of the map there would be a massive tree and there could be several side quests involving us helping lost cookies or animals through the maze. 

I feel like it would be a very interesting storyline if Dark Enchantress is cursing the Legendary Cookies and we have to find the Legendary Cookie and do a boss battle to save them.