Brooke walked forward and took out her order booklet and a pen.

"Can I get you gentlemen anything?"

The men looked up. The one that looked about her age did a double take when he laid his eyes on her and he suddenly looked at her suggestively. His green-blue eyes scanned her up and down and lingered for a second on her name tag.

"Well Brooke, are you on the menu? Cause I'd really like to have you." He said suggestively while giving her a bright smile that actually made him look cute.

She could tell he wasn't one of those creepy guys that would wait for you after you're shifts finished. He looked rather friendly but he was definitely a big flirt and that irritated her.

"Here's an idea, why don't you just order what is on the menu?" Brooke snapped at him sarcastically. Surprise filled his eyes but then determination filled it and he gave her another smile before talking again.

"Brooke, I think I could make you very happy." He smirked at her, but she rolled her eyes and asked: "Why? Are you leaving?" He stared at her completely dumbfounded. Brooke tried her best not to smile at his expression.

"Give it a rest Aiden." The older man whispered to him and looked at her with a slight smile on his face almost like he was impressed with her.

She looked at the older man confusedly. The guy -Aiden- lifted up his hands at the man as if dismissing his comment and looked at Brooke once again with new found determination and confidence. "When we're done here can I at least buy you a drink?" Brooke sighed; she had to give him credit for not giving up.

"No thanks but I'd rather have the money." Brooke replied, giving him a smirk. The two middle aged men who looked serious the entire time had ghost of smiles on their faces.

"So uh...Aiden and the other gentlemen can I take your orders now?" Aiden muttered a yes and the older looking man looked at her once again with a weird smile on his face. She decided to ignore him and then took their orders.

Shortly after the men left Brooke was summoned to Mrs Summer's office. Brooke knocked on the door where Mrs Summers was and walked in without waiting for a 'come in'.

"Sit!" Mrs Summers demanded. Brooke took a seat and looked at Mrs Summers.

"How dare you be rude to that customer?" Mrs Summer hissed at her.

"He was checking me out and still made suggestive comments and I wasn't exactly rude." Brooke tried to defend herself.

"I don't care! Do you even know who they were?" Brooke shook her head, indicating that she did not know who they were.

"Exactly! If you had known who they were, I'm pretty sure you wouldn't have spoken to them in such a disrespectful manner."

Before Brooke could ask who they were someone else spoke. "She was just defending herself. Besides she didn't speak to us, only to the young man that was with us." Both Mrs Summers and Brooke's heads snapped up to see whose voice it belonged to. It was the same man who smiled weirdly at her. Suddenly Mrs Summers composed herself and sent the man a smile.

"May I please borrow Brooke for a second?" The man asked. Mrs Summers nodded but not before sending Brooke a warning glare.

Brooke followed the man until they were outside before he turned around and spoke. "I like how you turned down Aiden back there." The man said.

"Uh..Thank you?" Brooke said unsurely. "I came back because I have an offer for you."

"An offer? For a complete stranger?"