1:How it all came into place

Basic info to know before reading this!

- (m/n) = Your name
- (n/n) = Nick name
- (s/c) = your skin color
- (h/c) = your hair color
- (e/c) = your eye color

In this au Raph is 17, Leo and Donnie are 16, Mikey is 14, and (M/N) is 13.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

It had been a few years since Hamato Yoshi had found him and his new reptilian sons a home. Now the turtles were creating havoc and chaos as toddlers do. 

Hamato Yoshi was on a mission to retrieve food and bring it home to his sons. he was sneaking around and
sticking to the shadows about to enter the local convenience store, until he heard the sound of a baby crying and a woman yelling coming from an alley nearby . As soon as he turned the corner to see what was happening his body went stiff.

A women, who looked about 17
Was screaming at what appeared to be a 1 year old boy. "How could you ruin my life?!" The women screamed " If it weren't for you I would still have a boyfriend, a home, and money!!" The baby started crying even louder at the sound of his mother's yells.

Then all the sudden the women set her baby down in a card board box, angry tears streaming down hear face. She then walked off into a different street.

Hamato Yoshi was shocked at what he just witnessed, he slowly walked towards the sobbing baby and picked it up. At first the baby was scared and tried to wriggle his way out of Yoshi's arms, but as Yoshi stroked the baby boy's hair he started to calm down and lean into Yoshi's embrace.

Hamato Yoshi stared in awe at the baby boy in his arms. The baby had (s/c) skin and beautiful (h/c) hair, but the thing that caught Yoshi's eyes the most were the baby's eyes, they were a beautiful (e/c) that seemed to almost sparkle, something Hamato Yoshi would never forget about him.

The baby boy's breathing slowed and he drifted off into a blissful sleep In Yoshi's arms. As Hamato Yoshi saw this he forgot all about the food he set off to retrieve in the first place. He quickly made his way back to the sewers, which he now called home.

As he entered the room where he had left his boys he had to suddenly dodge a flying toy car that had been launched from one of his turtle sons. Then he was hit in the back of the head with one of his Lou Jitsu shoes. The culprit standing guiltily on top of the make shift table as he just realized what he had done. Hamato Yoshi turned around to see his 4 year old son Leonardo about to say sorry, when a sock flew at him from the left, distracting him. He then jumped off the table to continue the "war" Raph had declared while Yoshi was gone.

Normally this would annoy Hamato Yoshi, but he was too distracted by the sleeping baby boy in his arms. Then all of the sudden a plush toy flew at Yoshi and hit the baby in his arms. The baby instantly woke and let out a loud cry, all four turtles paused what they were doing and looked in the baby's direction. They were shocked to hear a another baby's cry. All of them slowly walked over to see the weird creature that was now crying.

Michelangelo being the youngest at age 2 poked his face right in front of the baby and smiled at the younger toddler. The baby stopped crying and stared at the turtle tot in awe, then Mikey made a silly face and the baby burst into laughter.

Raphael, Donnetello, and Leonardo started crowding around each other, pushing and prodding to see the weird new creature.

Hamato Yoshi saw this and set the young toddler down on his feet so he could stand on his own. Raph (age 5) picked up the baby and tilted his head. The baby started playing with the red bandanna on Raph's head causing the 5 year old to giggle and set the baby back down.

Leo then walked over to it and started playing peekaboo with it causing the baby to laugh and sit down. Donnie (age 4) was watching from a distance a bit skeptical of the weird creature sitting on his floor. "What is he?" Donnie asked, Hamato Yoshi smiled at the question and made a quick decision that would affect the rest of they're lives "He's your new brother" Yoshi's replied "Hmmmm..." Donnie pondered this new information. He liked his other brothers alright, except for when they are gross and annoying, but maybe, just maybe he could have another brother. Donnie walked over sat down next to Leo who was still playing peekaboo with they're new brother. "You look...weird" Donnie said and then booped the baby on the nose, earning a giggle from the baby that caused Donnie to instantly fall in love with him. Donnie started playing peekaboo as well, while Raph and Mikey just watched their new brother in curiosity.

Hamato Yoshi then picked the baby up looking at his new baby boy one more time. As he was holding the young toddler he realized he needed a name. He thought and thought and then the baby boy's beautiful eyes caught his sight and the perfect name came to his head. "I think I'll name you (M/n)".

All four turtle tots thought about this. Mikey trying to pronounce (m/n) and failing miserably , said being he's just 2, so instead he settled on (N/n).

Hamato Yoshi set (m/n) back down where the boys started playing with they're new brother. Hamato Yoshi smiled at the sweet sight and instantly knew he made the right decision.

Heyyyy, so I hope you enjoyed that I'm not a very experienced author so sorry if that was mediocre. But anyways I am just happy to put this out for others to see and I hope to see you in the in the next chapter, byeeeee!

1030 words in total