part 10

20 minutes later

A doctor walks into the room and looks at my heart rate and turns to look at Vera "Your her girlfriend right?" He says clicking his pen to write it down.

''yeah that's me what's the problem?" Vera says standing up looking at him, i look at vera confused that she called me her 'girlfriend' to the doctors.

"I came to ask if your the one taking her home and where is she staying?" He says smiling friendly at her 

"No I called her parents as I have some thing's to sort out." She says keen to know what's going to happen.

"Okay that's perfect if that's okay do you know when they will be coming?" He says crossing out Vera's name out on the notepad.

"I'll give them a message hopefully it'll be soon." Vera says taking out her phone, texting my parent's.

-the messages-

Vera- "Hello Lillian's parent's, will you be arriving shortly?"

Pete- "Hi Lillian's teacher, were just turning the corner now thank you."

-Messages done-

"My head hurt's, can I have some water?" I look up at Vera and the doctor waiting for one of them to get me some water.

"I'll get you some, also your parent's will be here in a moment." Vera says with a serious but worry look on her face. She walks out the hospital room to get me some water.

5 minutes later.

Vera walks back in at the same time as my parent's walk in, she had snacks and water in her hand's for me even though I asked for just water.

"Lillian! My sweet angel!" Pete place's down his bag and hug's the side of me. "What happened!?"

!!TW!!

The doctor looks down at his notepad "She had meth/ drugs inside of her body and we found multiple cut's on her wrist's." 

I look up at my dad's with tear's in my eyes before I pick at my skin. "I-I'm sorry dad..."

Pete holds my hand before kissing my head. "If you ever feel like that again, please come to me I want to help you because your my daughter and I love you more than anything."

I nod moving my eye's up to Vera who had her eyes on mine. She took a breath while picking up her hand bag and went to door, leaving me with no explanation.

"We should get you home so you can rest kiddo" Dave say's with a small smile on his face.

Pete smiles at Dave, but then the doctor walks over with a piece of paper "Would you be able to sign this please?" 

Pete take's the pen and signs the paper then give's the pen to Dave, letting him sign it too.

"Okay you can take her home now, have a safe ride home and also you have to pick up some medication next week from the doctor's" The doctor walk's out the room leaving me to get changed into some clothes my dad's brought me.

-Back at home-

I lay down just staring at my ceiling and thinking about the amount of reason's of why she hasn't bothered to text or call me, it's been 3 hours without anything from her. I hear my phone ping, I pick my phone up so quickly before seeing she posted something on Instagram. I press onto it to see what it was.

-The post-