I stopped at the tall gate that's made out of grey brick, I was heavily panting holding tight onto my towel.

"Open the gate!" I yelled at the guard with tears rushing down my face but he looked past me. I looked behind me, Reign standing a few feet away with a stoic expression, his hands in his pockets completely calm and collected. One nod was sent for the guard before he set his sights on me, not saying a word but testing me with his eyes.

I ran out as soon at the gate opened, tree's went on for miles. I continued running, holding onto a little hope that there's has to be light at the end of this.

Reign is no doubt going to kill me. The many warnings he gave me are filling up to my mental capacity, he'll just have to find me first. I don't know he just might — but I'll take my chances knowing I put up a fight, for me and my unborn baby.

I finally made it out the woods onto a isolated road, and by a miracle a car was driving by. I have zero options, so I quickly swallowed my pride, and put my thumb out in hopes they will stop. I'm praying this won't come back to bite me in the fucking ass.

"Sweet—heart?" I blinked awake as the floral decor prints and wooden furniture became clearer. There's an elderly lady stood besides my stretched out form holding a food tray.

I sat up fully dressed in a long night gown, running a hand through my matted hair, taking in my surroundings. "What— what am I doing here?"

     The stranger shoved a tray of English breakfast in my lap then she sat at the foot of the bed.

"I'm lydia your in the country side in my home." She kindly smiled at me. I glanced down at the delicious looking food and coffee. "Don't worry enjoy the cuppa, eat up don't be shy."

     I brought the cup to my lips, "I'm Amina thank you for helping me." I whispered raspy.

    Lydia continued, "I was driving home and saw ya' in only a towel, I figured you were another hooker — I drove up and saw you looked just about desperate for a ride. Like you were running from someone or something possibly?"

     I remained quiet playing in my breakfast with the fork.

    "You my love were absolutely gutted so you cried all night didn't utter a word, forgetting to tell me where I needed to take ya', so that was that." Another moment of silence.

     "Ah, your not much of a talker, that's alright I'm an old lady living on this farm and it's looks like you just about have no where to take your little arse."

"I'm pregnant, and y-your right I have no where to go I'm uh — I'm afraid and alone." I rushed out avoiding her eyes until she reached out to rub my shin area.

The kind lady sent another smile my way and simply said, "congratulations on your blessing."

I instantly began to tense up, it's clear she can see I'm starting to feel more uncomfortable. "I'm sure your heard the saying, there's more to what meets the eye." I nodded in response.

"I'll be on the field feeding the animals I'm waiting for ya' to join me, fresh air is good. "

Lydia got up opening up the Parisian style windows letting in the sun, then heading out the room.

I drunk the rest of the coffee placing the food to the side, I get out the squeaking wooden bed to look out the window. Lydia indeed did live on a farm, she fed her goats, she also had horses near by, with a couple cows inside a fence, and of course chickens.

A small smile grew on my face taking in my current environment. I can get used to this setting I feel at peace with no worry — but how can I forget? I'm involved with a man who operates the entire cruel world of Russia's organised crime. The only way one can run such a ghastly business is to have enough power over a government from the US to the UK. I'm not safe anywhere.

Blood will be spilled, I'm still growing to accept what is becoming of my life, I just may eventually die trying to run from Reign.

Lydia waves at me from the window brightly inviting me to come over, my face hardens in fear as I'm mortified that it hits me. This poor lady is now a dead person walking again because of me.

Tears form around my eyes, "I'm so sorry," I croaked whispering to my self for her.

These upcoming chapters are going to take a huge turn for the bad or somewhat good ...
Enjoy!