The First American Shrike On Marshall Islands/Taroa Island and bombing of Tokyo

Start from the beginning

Y/N: Copy that Best, I take my squadron to bomb with you Best.

Best: Thanks for your support Y/n.

The Japanese spotted us as we are about to do a dive bomb their airstrip, and they are shooting at us with their flak guns. As we dodge most flak guns bullets, but most of Best's squadrons and my squadron are destroyed as we told our fighter pilots to get away from the flak guns range as they did, me and Best are the only ones here to bomb the hell out of their airstrip, once we got closer as me and Best pull up as we release our bombs on the Jap planes, the airstrip and the planes blow up as we flew away, but suddenly the couple of Zeros planes were following us as they starting shooting at us as Mutt shooting at the Zeros, same with Murray, and both of them taken down 25 Zeros planes, only two left as we fly into the clouds, but two Zeros split up one following Best and the other followed me, wait, me?! Ach fick mich!(Oh fuck me!)

Y/N: Mutt! Get that Zero off of my ass!

Mutt: Trying zoo Y/n!

As Mutt continues shooting as the Zero behind us was shooting back, but Mutt told me.

Mutt: *still shooting but got jammed.* ... Scheiße...(Shit...) Y/n... mein(my) gun zis jammed.

Y/N: Scheiße.(Shit.)

I flew my plane around to lose him, but the one of the bullets shattered the glass as the same bullet broken the glass jut hit me in my right arm.

Y/N: *felt the bullet into her right arm.* Agh! Fuck! Goddamn motherfucker!

Mutt: Y/n, are jou alright?! Vhat juzt happen?!

Y/N: I got shot into my right arm, but I am fine.

Mutt: Jou been zhot?!

Y/N: Like I say, I am fine, now let's get these motherfucker!

I turn my plane around as I am now behind zero plane and I started shooting at the zero, eventually I shot his right wing off as the Japanese pilot didn't bail out of his plane as he crashed into the sea to his death, after that I fly the plane back to Enterprise carrier as the crew, sailors and the pilots move away from the deck as I landed. Everyone comes towards us as Mutt got out first but he saw the seagull again.

Mutt: Mutterficker...(Motherfucker...)

Mutt rans away from the seagull as the seagull follows Mutt, but damn I felt pain since the bullet is still inside of my right arm as I step out of my plane as Best, Dickie Willie, Lindsey and McClusky came to me as Lindsey said as I land on the deck from the plane.

Lindsey: Welcome back Y/n. *looks at Y/n's plane fill with bullet holes.* You know the navy going to make you pay for the plane.

Y/N: Yeah... *covering her right arm.*

McClusky: Y/n, you have been shot.

Y/N: I am fine, and I am still fly the plane.

McClusky: Like hell you are, get down to sick bay to remove that bullet out of your right arm.

Y/N: Fine, but if I hear that one of you told my dad, I am going to make you clean the bathroom for three whole months.

Best/Dickie/Lindsey/McClusky: Yes ma'am.

But before I went down to the sick bay as all of us heard the alarm going off, we look up in the sky and saw Twin-engine bombers as we went for cover as the gunners starting shooting at the bombers as I hear Lindsey said.

Lindsey: God damn. The gunners got to lead those planes!

The bombers drop their bombs on us, luckily all the bombs has been miss or dodged out of the way.