Attack On Pearl Harbor

-Location: Pearl Harbor-

-Year: December 7th, 1941-

-Time: 7:47 AM-

-Y/n POV-

After meeting Ranger as I was sent back to Pearl Harbor due to the orders I was given, as I arrived to Pearl Harbor as 30 young men saluted to me as I step out the admiral's car, well, my father's car since I am the admiral's daughter as I step into the command building as I meet some the commanders, generals, admirals including the fleet intelligence officers too, after that I went to my office since dad was nowhere to be found, that means he and his men were on a practice drill out of Pearl Harbor on Enterprise with my plane on it, so I went to my office. After a few minutes or so as I look at the time and it was 7:48 AM was I was working paperwork and drinking coffee, but suddenly I hear the air raids sirens going off.

One men come to my office and saying in a calm voice yet, scared and frightened.

Corporal: Ma'am! We have to evacuate you to the bunker once your father gets back!

Y/N: I understood Corporal, but what the hell is going on out there?

Corporal: The Japanese is attacking Pearl Harbor!

Y/N: *eyes widened.* My god...

I got up from my chair and follow the Corporal to the bunker for safety, as I arrived to the bunker as I saw half of the wounded sailors, soldiers, fighter pilots, including civilians as I turn to the Corporal.

Y/N: Corporal, get the medics, doctors and nurses down here to treat these people.

Corporal: Ma'am, th-

Y/N: GET THE MEDICS, DOCTORS AND NURSES DOWN HERE NOW!

Corporal: Yes ma'am! *leave the bunker.*

As I watch the Corporal leave the bunker to find any medics, doctors and nurses available to treat these people as I grab some first aid kits as I look at few remaining soldiers who weren't injured.

Y/N: Couple of you soldiers, go around the wounded comrades and the injured civilians to treat their wounds when the Corporal arrived with medics, doctors and nurses to help.

U.S1: Yes ma'am!

As the soldiers grabs the first aid kits to help the people and our comrades and treat their wounds.

-Corporal POV-

As I was looking for any available medics, doctors and nurses to help the wounded sailors, soldiers, fighter pilots and the injured civilians as I saw Japanese bombing the ships.