chapter 3: New boyfriend

I open my eyes and I remember everything that happened the previous day. I also remember I didn't eat anything. But then I think. Does that count as Cheating on my boyfriend? I'm not sure.

The door opens and the man walks in. He smiles widely and sits on the bed right beside me.

"Morning bunny. How'd you sleep?" He asks me.

I go to ask a question of my own, but I remember last time so I answered his question first. "Good.." I say softly.

"That's good. Now bunny, you probably have a lot of questions. So I came to tell you an answer." He says.

He moves.me so I'm on his lap in a straddle position. One of his hands cups my ass. I'm so small to him.

He cups my face. "Bunny, I know you have a boyfriend, and a life. But forget those ok?" He says as he leans close and pecks my lips. "I'm your master now, and your new boyfriend. You refuse me and I'll punish you." He tells me.

I nod. "Ok.. but um.. why me.. I don't remember ever meeting you.." I say softly.

He chuckles. " you don't remember me because of what happened a few years ago. But I have you back with me, so it's fine." He says. "Now bunny. I made food, but you only get it if you kiss me."

I gulp. "But.." I go to protest. But I sigh and I lean close. I am hungry. My lips press against his and I kiss him. He grins and kisses back. But his tongue shoved itself inside my mouth. It's so long and slimy like a snake's tongue.

"Bunny. You're mine. And some day, I'll claim you completely."

//**Time skip**//

We end up eating a really nice meal. He's an amazing cook. He made pancakes with m&M's. And they were amazing.

After breakfast we brush our teeth and he shows me around the house. He smirks me to stay out of three rooms. His bedroom, the attic and the basement. Then he shows me where the painting room is. And he has a bunch of art supplies for me. It's really nice to think he put this much thought into something to keep me here.

He then brings me upstairs to the bedroom. He smiles and kisses my cheek. "Bunny. I want to do some things. Is it ok?" He asks.

I gulp and I look at him. I blush and nod. He smiles and puts me in the bed. He lifts my legs up and slips my panties off. "Mm.. you smell so nice down here. I wonder if you taste just as good."

I flinch as I feel his warm breath down there. He kisses my clit. I flinch and let out a small moan. Then he starts kissing it more passionately. He pulls back and goes down to my hole. He slips his tongue inside of it. I gasp and moan loudly. He wraps his arms around my thighs so I don't go anywhere.

Then he kisses and suckles my pussy. I flinch and moan more. It feels amazing. "Ah, mm.." I moan loudly. He uses and he lifts one of his arms off. He starts to jerk off as he eats me out.

We cum together and he pants softly. "Fuck. Bunny.." he says. "Now come here.. I want you to suck me off.. I wanna feel your throat around it." He says.

And just like that. I do. I slide off the bed and to the floor. I look at him. He looks so happy and smug. He opens my mouth and gently places his hand on the back of my head. He forces my head down and his dick goes down my throat.

He moans and I feel him tense up. I slide my head back and he pushes it back down. I get the idea. And honestly I love this now.

I suck him off and finally he holds my head down and he tenses up so much. I flinch as I feel his sticky warm cum down my throat.

He pulls out of my mouth. And his cum trickles down my face. He grins and smiles. "Fuck, bunny." He says. "Look up." He says.

And I do. Hes standing now and his phone's out. He takes a picture. It looks so nice to him.

He lifts me onto the bed and gropes my breasts. "Bunny I'm not done yet." He says.

His palms are on either of my ass cheeks. And he spreads them slightly. He grabs some lube from the nightstand. And he grins.

"Bunny. Give me your hand." He tells me.

I'm on my hands and knees. And he's behind me.

I give him my hand. And he makes me rub my clit. Then he grabs another thing. A vibrator. I flinch as I feel it inside my pussy. Then he rubs his dick between my ass cheeks like a hotdog.

"Fuck, I can't wait to be inside you.." he says.

I feel the tip of his dick press against my asshole. He puts force I moan softly. He puts more in it. I Tremble and moan. This feels too good.

"Bunny. Call me Zack. Scream my name while I fuck you." He says as he grabs both my wrists and pulls them back. He holds my wrists with one hand. And places his other hand on my stomach as he slides his huge monster dick inside me.

I moan more as he makes it fully inside me.

He thrusts in at first. He moans, I'm so tight. Then he takes it out and presses my stomach. He thrusts into me and feels his dick. There's a lump in my stomach where his dick is. He grins. He's not even all the way in.

I gasp as he presses on it. "Ah!" I moan loudly. "Z..Zack, n..not there.." I moan as I Tremble more.

He grins and thrusts into me more. In and out. In and out again. This goes on for an hour until I start to faint from exhaustion. Finally I faint and he cums inside my ass. Then he pulls out.

"Oh Rylee.. bunny. That was amazing. I can't wait to see how your pussy feels." He says.

He cleans up and cuddles me. He took the vibrator out and licked it clean. Now he's holding my naked body on top of his.