Chapter 1: Help.

I come home from my part time job. My mom's not home and my dad's out drunk on the couch. I carefully walk over to the fridge and open it. I spot my favorite drink, strawberry milk. I grab it and go to open it but notice on the other side is a small note. I freeze and read it.

Dear bunny,

I know you like these. I'll buy you more tonight, but just know. The police won't do anything. So don't even try.

XoXo, master.

I gulp. This is scary. I set the milk down and I re-read the note fourteen times until my brother comes out from his bedroom. He's two years older than me, and hopes to move out soon. He's the only person I've ever had in this family. He stares at me.

I hold up the note. I'm on the floor sitting with my back to the counter, and my knees pressed up against my chest.

My brother holds the note and crumples it. He kneels down and pulls me into a hug.

"Hey, it's ok.. shh.. I'm here." He tells me. "Rylee.. it's ok.."

And I believe him. But I forgot something in my car, so I go outside and walk down to the parking garage to get it.

As I walk, I notice my footsteps echo. I think nothing of it until I hear panting behind me. Before I turn around a hand covers my mouth.

I'm yanked back into something. An arm around my waist and holding me still. While the hand to the other arm covers my mouth.

I desperately try to free myself from his grasp. But I realize his hand that's over my mouth, has a cloth in it. And it smells weird.

"Shh bunny.. I have you now." He tells me as I start to lose consciousness.

My eyes droop and the world swirls to a black void.

I black out.