"I will never judge you because of your past, Logan. I know that there are some things you might not share, but I still appreciate your efforts. I've never met your mother, but from the way you've complimented her, I know she was a good woman. I can see the love you have for her in your eyes. As for Father, I didn't expect him to be indifferent toward his son. Not only you, but also Scott, Bernard, Liam, and Collins. I'm sure his behavior bothers them too."

Olivia was right. Father doesn't treat us equally. He only cared about what the sons would bring to him. We were the success of his company. "Thank you for being a listening ear,' I said, leaning in to press a kiss on her forehead. Olivia kissed me back."

"And thank you for telling me a story of your past. May mother's soul rest in peace. On that accord, don't shut me out whenever I ask about her again." Her tone held a warning, making me chuckle.

"Your wish is my command, Ma'am." I said.

"Ma'am? Is that my name?" She shot another glare at me.

"Sorry, I mean my love. Come here. Hug me." I said, pulling her to my body. I wrapped my arms tightly around her, inhaling her scent. I liked the scent of her body. We stayed in that position for a while with me lost in my thoughts.

Now that I had opened up to someone, I felt a bit of relief. The pain of carrying the memories of my childhood experiences wasn't easy. I knew it would take time to heal from it. However, the woman wrapped in my embrace was now the most significant part of my life. She might not know how much she had changed me, turning me into a better version of myself, making me do things I found weird and unnecessary. Olivia had me wrapped around her little finger. Without her, I was nothing.

I slightly pulled away and stared into her eyes. Olivia raised her brows in question. "Why are you looking at me like that?" She asked.

"I love you," were my only words, and that made her giggle. She tightened her hold around my body. "I love you too."

"Let—" A sound resonated from somewhere, interrupting what I was about to say. "What was that sound? Don't tell me it's coming from your stomach?" I raised a teasing brow.

Olivia grinned in return. "I guess the baby is hungry again," she said sheepishly. I shook my head and held her hand so we could get off the bed.

"I won't mind feeding you to the brim. Our baby needs to come out strong and healthy."

"That would be possible only if you try extra harder in taking care of me."

My eyes squinted at her. "Have I ever stopped that? I have been paying attention to taking care of you even with the handful of work." Olivia suddenly jerked off, clapping her hands together.

I stared at her in confusion. What was going on with her? "I will be right back. I will join you at the restaurant in a bit." And she sauntered away before I could get the chance to answer her.

The door swung open and closed, leaving me staring at a blank door. "What is she up to now?" I asked no one in particular. I slipped into my shirt, grabbed my phone from the vanity mirror, and made my way out.

Just in time, Scott was coming out of their room. We met each other's gaze. "Do you want to grab a drink downstairs?" He said after a while. I thought I had heard him wrong. Scott wanted to have a drink with me? A rare thing to happen. But then, it's not bad.

I nodded my head, and we began making our way towards the elevator. "Wait up, guys," Bernard's voice sounded from behind us.

"I heard you talking about grabbing a drink. Count me in." Scott and I shared a look. What's with the new attitude from the two?

**

"So what do we do about the ladies?" Bernard asked, cutting through the silence that had developed around us while taking a sip of his drink. I couldn't believe we are talking about a different thing that is outside work-related matters.

Heck, the three of us drinking together still left me in shock. I can't put a finger on the last time we had sat the way we did at that moment. As brothers. Even though Liam and Collins aren't present.

And now we were talking about the plan our wives are planning against us regarding the trip. "I have no idea. Sarah wouldn't allow me to rest. She kept on talking about us going taming Costa Rica. I don't understand. Is that how Amelia exaggerates too?" Bernard voiced out.

Scott took a sip of his drink, his eyes fixed on the glass. "Her case is different. She wants us to go to a lingerie store that had been opened up recently. Tell me how would she expect me to go there." I stared at the two as they voiced out their problems. I was holding myself back not to laugh at the expression on Scott's face.

When they finally noticed the amused smile dancing on my lips, they shot me a glare. "Don't tell us Olivia has freed you?" Bernard asked.

Did she nag me about anything? No. Although we did bicker when I attempted to make her jealous and it backfired on me in return. Maybe I could play along with them. So they won't feel left out with their problems. It was a rare sight of us together, I shouldn't mess it up for anything.

I heaved out a sharp breath and finally took a sip of my own drink. "Your situations are understandable," I commenced. "Olivia wants to get laid." I fake confessed.

"What!" Scott uttered, his eyes going wide.

"She wants to get laid with that big baby bump of hers?" Bernard chirped in. I took another sip to hide away my evil grin. Only if she knew I made it up.

By the time I pulled the glass away, I wore a worried expression. "I know, right. You know how pregnant women are. You guys have handled your wives during their pregnancy. Tell me what to do to make her understand the baby's life is much more important than having sex," I explained.

Bernard stared into thinking. "It's not easy to make them understand. They are all stubborn. And if we're not careful, they will chop off our heads in no time."

Probably.

"What do we do now? Because I won't step foot in that lingerie store," Scott confessed, intertwining his hand over the table. Bernard and I copied his action.

"I think the best thing is to do as they say or want. Because I don't think they will back out that easily," Bernard suggested.

"Are you guys sure we can handle what they had planned for us?" I asked to be sure I wasn't going to be the only one at Olivia's mercy. The two have to take part also.

"We have no choice. Do we? We're already here, after all," Scott answered. We definitely have no choice. It's either a yes or no.