44 || Jump then fall

Začať od začiatku

Autumn leaves cover the floor and there's a brilliant view of the lake surrounding us.

A lot of people gather behind Mariana when she announces she's going to toss her bouquet of flowers. I only really join in because everyone else is so imagine my suprise when the flowers land effortlessly in my hand.

I look down at the flowers and everyone begins clapping. As soon as my eyes look up they land on Blaine who's stood there with a smirk.

I walk over to him and pat him on the head with the flowers. "Looks like you've got a job to do."

"Don't play with me because I will acctually propose to you." He states.

I've only really known Blaine for around half a year (excluding the one time we met before that) and the two of us weren't exactly friends at the start. I've only been dating him a couple of months and yet I'm not frightened by the idea of spending the rest of my life with him. I always thought that being truly in love would just feel right and this does. I've read enough books to know my standards aren't easy to come by and yet Blaine has exceeded them. He's everything wanted and so much more.

Every bone in my body has fallen for Blaine, I love him with everything in me.

This feels like the type of love that everyone talks about. The one everyone craves. The type of love you can't move on from, the one where you know you've found the one.

"Well I might just accept." I state before realising. "But not here, we do not propose at weddings."

"Wait. You would acctually say yes?"

"I mean, I'm not going to pass up the opportunity to marry you and have you for the rest of my life. You're...well you and I like you a lot."

He smiles. "I like you a lot too."

"I want to wait just a little longer though because I don't want us to rush into things and not be ready. I still have work to do on myself and although I want to marry you, I don't want to mess this up."

He nods. "You tell me when you're ready." He puts out his hand. "Now, how about a dance with the prettiest girl here."

A blush creeps up on my face. "If you insist."

Blaine and I dance for a while, letting the weight off our shoulders as we move to the soft beat of the song. He rests one of his hands on my back, the other in mine and I place mine other one on his shoulder. He spins me around more times then I can count and we have such a good time.

When the two of us are in the middle of a slow dance, stating lovingly into each others eyes, Jackson comes up to us.

"So what's going on with you two then?" He asks, snapping us out of our little bubble. He looks between the two of us with a knowing look on his face.

I look to Blaine and he speaks. "I'll explain everything when it's not your wedding day but we're dating."

"Have you told her about the family busine-"

"Yes." Blaine replies.

"Just checking. What kind of a friend would I be if she was clueless about what she was getting herself into?" He asks.

"I'm crazy, I know." I state.

Jackson smiles. "To be honest I should get the credit for this, I introduced the two of you."