Chapter 8(Short tempered)

Sometimes it's good to let things be the way they are , just like how taehyung said .

Jisoo stopped finding the reason behind two things .

The first was why she was really bothered these days because of taehyung's  presence .

And second taehyung's odd behavior.

It was past the week the night before jisoo's finals ,she was revising all the stuffs .

These past week jisoo didn't saw much of taehyung as she was busy with her preparations.

And the times she would go out sometimes, taehyung would have either accompanied her or just waved at her .

The thing that especially caught eyes were that most of the time  he was  on phone calls .

Might he have someone special,  but surprisingly she didn't like to admit that thought of hers ..

It was just the sun was setting,  jisoo made herself a cup of coffee, she had done more then half of her revising a little bit was left.

She was going take one sip of the coffee , there a knock .

She got down her bed and slowly walked through her living room.

As she expected it was him.

"What do you need today , don't waste my time tomorrow my finals will start"

"Do you really think jisoo that i came here to disturb,  come on I'm not that brainless , look you should know a fact about me"

"And what profit will I gain "

He came near her ear his breath on her ears disturbed her calm mind he spoke with a voice deeper with his usual tone"for future "

She slightly pushed him
"You should know that I'am a very logical thinker"

She rolled her eyes and mimicked him
"Jisoo ! you have the power to mimick me "

He exclaimed loudly in disbelief.

"Now can I come in, you are making me stand here the mosquitoes the biting my legs off"

"So, why do I care "

She made up a face like  when we achieve victory, she added"okkkkkhhh come in Mr Taehyung "

"Thanks so kind of you"

Taehyung was roaming around all her rooms .

Jisoo was sitting on the folding sofa .

She was having her coffee while she assumed taehyung would me making some dishes as her nostrils sensed a very nice smell.

And yeah Taehyung was cooking it was before he was observing her rooms.

Actually he is very good at it.

He was making something which he invented while he was learning cooking from his dear grandma.

The only one he thinks whi actually cared about him ,that was way back.

That day when he met jisoo's grandma it reminded him of his grandma who left the earth two years ago .

He thinks that his  grandma was the only one who can keep  his calm.

He is actually a short tempered one.

But  he was astonished as these days when he met jisoo he really forgot all the worries he was vested .

It exactly took him half an hour to cook the dish which he usually cooked for  himself .

"Wow, I didn't knew Mr Taehyung can also cook "