CHAPTER 04: "MY CAGED HEART"

Darkness,

Is what consumes the vision of the certain whimpering boy who looked around the dark room with his eyes wide.

Tears gathering and rolling down uncontrollably from the chubby cheeks of the boy who barely looked around the age of five.

Horrified, was written all over his ember eyes.

His face, his hands, his whole body was covered in the beautiful hue or red. Blood

The walls, the floor, the couch, the carpet. Everything was covered in blood as the sickening aroma of the blood enveloped the room to the point of suffocation.

The boy trembled at the terrifying sight infront of him as he sat there in a pool of blood.

"M-mom....?" His voice came out as gravelly, barely a whisper, "...Dad...?" He bought his honey tanned small chubby hands to shake the lying body infront of him gently.

"W-wake uph....p-plwase.....Taetae ish swared..."He said shaking his mom's limp body with his baby strength. Tears rolled down as he called out to his mother and father to wake up.

He sat there crying loudly as no response was directed to him, his small frail boby trembled in agony.

Darkness.

A deep black hole.

The unmeasurable depth of an abyss.

Surrounded the small innocent soul as he felt dark red eyes of the night monsters looking at him from above as he trembled with fear. His eyes not having the same spark again.

Devils and Demons waited for the boy to step inside the abyss, the darkness as to make him that one deadly Satan to walk on Earth to concure the world at his mercy.

The nightmares will hunt him forever and he knows it.

Frightening. . .

Terrifying. . .

Horrifying. . .

traumatizing. . .

Darkness. . .

Abyss. . .

☆。☆。☆。☆。☆。☆。☆。☆。☆。☆。☆。☆。☆

The sun shined brightly upon the city of Korea, Seoul. Birds chirped merrily as the golden rays of the sun entered a certain room or more like a kings bedroom.

Taehyung groaned softly as he turned towards the opposite direction of his large window and hid his face under the comforter as he again dozed off to Bangtanland.

"Yahh! Brat, wake up!!" And suddenly Taehyung's walking alarm burged into his room bursting the wooden double doors open.

Till how much time will I be put in jail if I murder someone. Taehyung again groaned annoyed and grabbed the comforter more tightly.

"Go away...hyung..." He said, sleep clearly evident in his voice, but Jin even cared? Obviously NO

"If I were to walk away simply like that then I wouldn't be here you lazy-disrespectful-little-piece-of-shit!" Jin scolded the younger. And he tells me not to use curse words. . .

"I don't care just go away!" Taehyung hid his face into the duvet even more as he tried to get some peace. But will he gonna get it? Bruh, obviously NO

"So, you will not wake up?"

"No"

"Really?"

"Yes!"

"You serious?"