CHAPTER 01: "THE KING"

The night was quite with billions of stars to decorate the dark blue sky with its shiney glamours with the moon in the middle of them shining in all its glory.

A man was tied up on chair in a dark dishaved cemented room, the only source of light that was present in the room was the large window beside the tied up man which was letting the moon rays to enter into the terrifying looking room.

"P-please....l-let me....g-go" the tied up man pleaded with a cracking voice as he tried to free his painfully tied up hands and legs.

"Oh?.....should I?" Came an ocean like deep voice sending shivers down the tied up man's spine.

"Y-yes!....please...i beg you...!" The man started sobbing in utter fear as it's his last day on earth.

A deep chuckle came from infront of the tied up man where an another person was sitting on a chair his whole being screaming danger, his was face not visible because of the darkness as he was sitting far away from the window.

"You expect me to let you go? Just like that?....after knowing what you did?" The man asked in his deep dangerous voice.

After hearing the words that left the man's mouth the tied up man's whole body shoke in fear as he tried to free his hands and legs.

"I did not took you for being that stupid...right Wang?" Asked the man sitting in the darkness.

"Sir...p-please....give me one more chance.....i swear with my life....i...i will not do that a-again....please...V" the tied up man pleaded now sobbing his lungs out.

There was silence for few seconds until footsteps were heard in the quite room nearing the tied up man as the man started to panick and tried to move back somehow.

The man finally came infront of the tied up man and letting the moon rays to hit his incredibly Greek god handsome face making him look even more god like.

"How naive of you Min Wang after all these years...u should have known by now......that what i do with my.......traitors" V said looking at Min Wang with his sharp amber eyes as he leaned onto the arm rest of the chair with a smirk on his face showing his sharp features perfectly as he looked at the terrified expression of his traitor.

"No!...sir...please give me one last chance.....i swear.....i swear....i will not do that again" Min Wang cried even harder after listening what V said as he pleaded patheticly.

V was looking at him with a expressionless face as he leaned more closer to Min Wang which scared him to the core...V came closer to Min Wang's ear and wishpered, "You should know that i have never gave a second chance to any of my victims....and you are my traitor which means you deserves more then this...but I'm being greatful here by just giving you a very simple.....death" V said and leaned backwards as he watched the horrified expression of Min Wang as he took few steps back.

"NO!...PLEASE!...PLEASE!...LET ME GO!" Min Wang screamed and tired to free his hands and legs like a mad person.

"CLICK"

Min Wang froze on his place at the very familiar sound, his moments halting immediately at the sound, his tears continuously leaving his eyes as he slowly looked up.

There, V was pointing his gun at him with no expression on his face as he moved his pointer finger, placing it on the trigger...

"Please! Please.....give me last chance!...." Min Wang trashed around like crazy trying desperately to free his body from the chair and continued pleading for his life....but did he forgot that he's right infront of the most cruel and merciless "MAFIA KING THE ONE AND ONLY 'V' "

"You should be thankful that I'm just giving you this simple death....or else i do even more worse than this" V said monotonely while staring at Min Wang with his dark amber orbs with no emotion.

".....please...........please........" Min Wang mumbled...his tears non-stop and sat there like he lost all of his hope of being alive....
.

.

.

.

.

"BANG"