10 Months Later! + Breakup

Natalia pov:

Hey! It's been 9 months since the last time! I played a few soccer games and made about 17 goals so far in between 4 games! I started singing at the music place as Leo and I took the offer!

Jake and I hav been dating for 11 months we're 1 year tomorrow but he's been acting weird. It's almost like he beginning to fall out of love. He's been hanging out with Katherine a lot lately! McKenzie and I are like best friends though!

My birthday is in 2 weeks and school starts in 3 weeks! Speaking of mckenzie she is calling me! I'm sitting at the kitchen table with most of my brothers around.

"Hello?"

"Hey girly Check His post"!

"Whose post!?"

"Jakes post! But stay on the phone with me!"

"Umm okay"

"Girly there nothing there?"

"Now press his following and go to Katherine page"

"Umm okay"

Btw this is on loud speaker.

The photo I saw:

"Omg! Girly what is this!"

"Girl you better call him!

"Hold on give me a second I going into my room!"

"K!"

As I go up to my room and close my door I hear my brothers talking about something I can't make out what it is but I'm not focus on that!

"Okay girly I'm going to put you on my iPad as I call him".

"Okay girly!"

As I transfer her onto my iPad I call Jake

"Hello?" What's up".

"Jake what's with the post?"

"What post?"

"Katherine post!"

"What are you talking about?

"Jake! You know what I'm talking about! You kissed her?"

"..... k?"

"Are you joking? K is all I get?

"Well it's not like I cheated on you it's just a kiss."

"Your joking right!..... I say as I felt like crying

"Look! You see the truth is your ugly as fuck and she is pretty as hell not only that but I never even loved you... you were just something that kept me busy & that no one wants!"

"You don't mean that... She is my best friend! JAKE! We been dating for 11 months you know what tomorrow is?

"No why would I?"