Attitude + Date

Natalia pov:

Before we left the house Noah said that Him and the rest of my brothers aren't going to be home for 2 days there going to Italy for a family business while the rest of my brothers who are in college are staying at college for 2 days as well. So that means Leo and Theo are in charge since only Leo, Theo, Henry, Cole and I are going to be home after I come back from this date. We are currently in the car driving to the mall since our date is in the mall!

"So little sis you excited?" Theo asked as he was the one driving and Leo was in the backseat as I was in the passenger seat.

"Umm I guess.. Idk this is different...Never had a boyfriend before"I say smiling and blushing a little

"Mhm I see you blushing"Theo says smirking and glancing at me

I just smiled and covered my face. Then we parked. I hope I'm not too underdressed....I mean I know he said causal but I don't know it's too casual.

As we walk through the mall Leo starts talking

"Do you know where he is"

"Nooo I'm texting him now"

He's bold and I'm italic:

Hey love where are you?

What do you mean 🌚?

Uhhh the date is today... Right?

Ohhh right lol I'm like 15 mins away.

Ohh okay. What you doing now?

Texting you and someone else.🤓

Who?

Don't worry about it. But I be there in a few

Okay see you in a bit. Love you 🤪

Love you 😍 .

I wonder why he won't tell me who... He's texting. Not him also being late to our first date I mean whatever I guess he still coming though.

"Where is he?" Theo said

"He said he is 15 mins away but he's coming" I say a little irritated by all these questions why can't they just wait for him to come.

"What's with the attitude" Leo asked looking at me

"I don't have an attitude" I say still a little irritated

"Yea you do" Leo says glancing at me as we are now sitting down at one of the tables waiting for Jake to come.

"Ughhh no I don't... Just can ya stop asking questions" I say annoyed forgetting who I was talking to.

"Nat....Watch it." Theo says glaring at me

"I didn't even do anything... Ya'll doing to much" I say with sass and annoyance in my tone. Receiving a slap on my thigh from Theo. I forgot he was heavy handed

"Sorry"I say rubbing my thigh. I wish I wore jeans and not thin sweatpants.

"Mhm" Theo says nodding at me.

Leo just sat there in shock I guess with my tone I'm usually don't give them attitude or sass but today I am to annoyed to care.

"Nat how far does he live from here?" Leo asked looking at me from across the table

"Ummm 15 mins" I say still rubbing my thigh God that hurt. He is just as strong as Noah!

"Didn't you say he was 15 mins away?" Theo says placing down his phone and looking at me and kissing my temple as he sat next to me.