~Thirteen || Labing Tatlo~

Start from the beginning

"So how rough was he last night?" Seungkwan butted in behind with Jeonghan almost punching him cause he was startled but didnt.

"Seungkwan! You can't just butt in like that" Jeonghan said calming his heart down with Seungkwan chuckling. "Sureeeeee but answer my question" Seungkwan added and Jeonghan just scoffed with a smile remembering that he did enjoy last night.

"Jeonghan-hyung" Jungwon called with Jeonghan leaving Seungkwan behind and went to Jungwon.

"What's up?" Jeonghan asked as his teammates seems quite excited. "Welllll, Happy birthday hyung!" The teammates said with Seungcheol holding a cake and his admirers holding a bunch of paper written Happy birthday and they have gifts which suprised Jeonghan even he forgot that it's his birthday.

"Thanks guys" Jeonghan smiled as he felt all the warm affections from his friends and admirers.

"Aaaaww hyung's gonna cry" Ni-ki teased with Jeonghan just chuckling and took the cake to make a wish and blew the candle which everyone cheered and greeted happy birthday and gave their gifts which was a lot.

"Now hyung come with us" Jungwon said with a grin as the players pull Jeonghan into a certain place.

Jeonghan entered in a dark room with the payers closing the door on him, locking it from the outside leaving him on the dark room alone.

"HEY- GUYS?" Jeonghan shouted as he banged throught the door. "OH CMON LET ME OUT, THIS ISN'T TIME FOR PRANKSS" Jeonghan shoited again but all he heard was little laughs from outside.

"SEUNGCHEOL HELP ME!!!" Jeonghan shouted with Seungcheol trying his best not to laugh. "I SWEAE IF I GET OUT I'LL -" Jeonghan cutted himself off when he feel a pair of arms hold his waist and a kiss on his neck.

"Ahm.." Jeonghan unconsciously moaned as he felt all those feelings but then remembering that he doesn't know who's doing that to him so he pushed away.

"G-get away!" Jeonghan said reaching his hands out trying to keep a distance as all he can see is the figure of the boy because there's a little light from the small window.

"Hannie.." the boy called so softly and gently making Jeonghan know who's voice is that.

"Joshuji?" Jeonghan said as the figured walked closed to him and switched the lights on. "Suprise babe" Joshua smiled and while holding a stuffed toy Jeonghan's been wanting. [it's toram]

"Happy birthday my Angel" Joshua greeted with his other hand holding Jeonghan's cheek while he gently smile at the older who's shocked and blushing.

"Oh fuck off" Jeonghan chuckled completely blushing and grabbed the stuff toy smiling so passionately.

"Thanks.. I love it" Jeonghan said a little shyly as he burried his head at Joshua's shoulder. "Anything for you bae" Joshua replied patting Jeonghan's head but Jeonghan then sat his head up as the players and members went in the room cheering.

"we're sorry for locking you in hyung" Jungwon apologised with Jeonghan shock.

"all of them already knew that we're dating?" Jeonghan asked with Joshua smiling and nodding a yes. "I kindaaa needed their help for this so i told them i hope you wouldn't mind?" Joshua said scratching his nape as he laughs akwardly.