Epilogue: The Love

Yup...We've reached the last chapter of the story. It's time.

Zafiro: I'll explain later why this is the last chapter

Crystal: Then we'll get to see the next story! 

Enjoy the final chapter friends!

Previously, in Chapter 15:

Mrs. Carpenter: Follow me, dear, I have something to show you

I nodded and followed her to the study room, and I saw her get a book from one of the bookshelves and blow the dust away. What is she going to show me?

" Back to present "

Owlette's POV: 

As I watched Mrs. Carpenter open a book, I felt confused. Is she going to tell me something? Was the book related to the Legendary Feline? I couldn't see the book cover properly

Owlette: Uhh Mrs. Carpenter. What is the book for?

Mrs. Carpenter looked at me surprised and she laughed softly 

Mrs. Carpenter: Oh, dear. This is an album. The album happens to look like a book. 

Owlette: ohh I see. Wait, is that an album of the Carpenter family?

I raised an eyebrow while Mrs. Carpenter smiled

Mrs. Carpenter: Kinda, but it's an album with Catboy's pictures when he was younger, and with you before we moved here. 

My sweat dropped. Mrs. Carpenter wanted to show me pics of Catboy when he was younger..and his moments when he moved here...

Though me and Catboy already had told each other what happened to us when we were apart months ago. I should still let her show the pics though-

Owlette: Well, let's head to the living room and see those pictures, Mrs. Carpenter

I said in a happy tone and Mrs. Carpenter squealed and we both went to the living room.

*Meanwhile, with Catboy. At the training grounds*

Catboy's POV:

I panted as I fell to fall on one knee. I wiped my sweat away and I stood up and my eyes turned yellow again while I hissed. I took deep breaths and calmed down while my eyes were blue again.

Mr. Carpenter: Good job Catboy, you're improving, but you haven't learned how to control your temper fully.

My dad says while he shut off the holograms of the villains I despised the most. My dad turned to me and he narrowed his eyes

Mr. Carpenter: How about we continue the meditation? After that, we can try another hologram, only this time, with your greatest fears. 

I widened my eyes as my dad said that. My greatest fears? But...those trigger me the most...seeing the people I love (Especially my parents and Owlette) get hurt or die, failing to be the hero and leader everyone expects me to be, losing Owlette (In a relationship), and being defeated by villains...