"Uhm ehem". A loud cough interrupts my moment with nature.

I turn my head around and saw a middle aged man about a few inches taller than me, in a clean well fitted dark brown suit, with a cane on his hand.

He has piercing eyes that glares at me like I'm the most horrendous being he's ever seen on the face of the earth.

"Are you lost?". His tone sharp.

I swallow thickly and shake my head.

"No".

A frown forms on his face, his moustache twitches.

"Are you blind?".

His questions have me more confused than i am frightened.

"..no", i arch a brow.

He narrows his eyes at me, a disapproving look. Those eyes are specially glued to my hijab. It's like the sight of it bugs him.
Then the man lifts his cane up and directed it towards a sign. "You see that?". He asks.

I nod.

"What does it say?".

I squint my eyes at the sign written in french and read it aloud.

"Boys Dormitory.. ", my words trails off as realization hits.

Fudge.

My jaw clenches.

I quickly snap my head to look at my surroundings. Only to realize it a little too late, that everyone around me are infact..

..boys.

My hands falling into tight fists.

He's so dead.

Heat travels to my face. A mixture of anger and embarrassment flooding through my veins.

That sociopath..

"Care to explain why you're here?". His stern voice snapped me out of my turmoil. The words stuck down my throat.,"I.. um..". My breath hitches, my palms sweat.

Just explain, he'll understand.

I look up, trying to speak. But as soon as i saw his menacing stare i feel paralysed. Didn't utter a word.

What's wrong with you?

Talk Aiyla.

Or he'll think you're an idiot.

"What's the matter? Cat got your tongue?".

But i couldn't.

Not when i could feel that eyes are on me. Watching as i humiliate myself.

Not when i could hear the low snickers and whispers.

I felt like an idiot, as i bit my lips, staring at the ground.

"I..".

"Sorry to keep you". A voice intervenes.

A large figure overshadows me. When i turn around, i was certainly not expecting a six foot two guy, with the most gorgeous olive eyes I've ever encountered. His skin slightly tan, like mine. Sharp jawline. Broad shoulders. Beautiful, curly dark hair.

He casted me a smile, and i felt butterflies in my stomach.

He's hot.

Wow, i sound like Saharah.

"Why didn't you call me?", he asks and i arch a brow in confusion.

Huh?

Before i could speak up the guy turns to the man, hands in his pants. "Sorry Sir, she's my cousin. I told her to wait". His tone dry, but not a single person could detect his blatant lie. "She's new".