A Strange Heroine!The Escape From Darkness!

Start from the beginning

Blade and garren dashed forward and performed a unison kick. The undead sent flying back against some items. The undead got up and shook it's head to regain consciousness. The riders ran forward, and blade clenches his fist to deliver a punch. The undead raised its shield on its left arm to block the attack and kicked garren away before pushing blade back.

Garren punched the undead chest two times, then grabbed it's shoulders.the undead pushed garren arms up and scratched him with it's claw. Blade drew out his rouzer and swung at the undead. The undead clashed its shield against his rouzer. Garren took the chance yo draw out his rouzer and fired at the undeaed exposed back. The undead growled in pain and was kicked by blade in the stomach. Blade and garren regrouped to change at the undead. While the undead did the same.

Back to the precure, the jikochuu fired two more fireballs again at the precure.

Rosetta:love heart arrow!

Cure Rosetta summoned her love heart arrow and inserted a loveads. She traced the four symbols to activities the bow.

Rosetta:precure Rosetta the hammer up and create the clover barrier to protect herself and the others.

Jikochuu:jikochuu.

The jikochuu charged up it's engine and fired powerful fire beams. The fire beams made contact with the barrier and was pushing rosetta back. Much to her horror. The barrier shattered and the precure shrieked while flying back.

The jikochuu approached the precure on the ground. Then, cure ace appeared with her wand.

Ace:get hype!ace shot!boom!

Ace fired a red beam at the jikochuu.it's eyes turned to heart as it was being purified.

Jikochuu:love, love!

The jikochu exploded into pink smokes, and changed back into a psyche. The Psyche flew back to it's host, who was a female flight attendant. The destruction caused by the jikochuu were back to normal. Leva was annoyed a d threw his hat at the precure.

Leva:i remembered this!

The precure ducked out of the way as leva teleport away along with his hat. Rosetta turned to the other with face of gulit.

Rosetta:i deeply apology!i put Everyone in danger because of how weak my barrier was..

Heart:that's not true!

Sword:this is not you fault, Rosetta.

Diamond:we all share the same blame.

Rosetta:that's right.

They turned to ace, who was standing with her usual expression.

I have nothing to add on.

They all gasped in disbelief.

Ace:you realized your own mistaken. Work hard to overcome them.

Rosetta was stunned and looked away a bit.

Heart:oh, blade and garren!

Sword:oh, blade and garren!

Sword:they're probably fighting the undead detected here.

Heart:let's go and find them!

Diamond and sword nodded in agreement, but gazed back at the shocked Rosetta.

Heart:Rosetta?

Rosette snapped out of their thoughts, nodding in agreement.

Rosetta:yeah.

They ran to where they last saw the riders went. Ace watched them until they were out of sight and left the airport. The precure kept running and finally found the riders fighting the mole undead.